Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux inxtallation
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Linux inxtallation Post 39460 by yxiao on Tuesday 19th of August 2003 10:21:33 AM
Old 08-19-2003
The ram are 256 MB. The clock speed of the Pro's are 200 MHz. The startup only give the option of choose on Graphic or Text installation, after I choose any, the next screen only show the promt blinking, so, I don't think INIT giving any info about not being able to recognize all four proc's . Any more suggestions?

Thanks a lot!
Yun

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Fedora

Which is the better platform to learn UNIX/Linux (Kali Linux Vs. Red Hat or other)?

I just started a new semester and I started my UNIX class yesterday. I've already decided to use python along with my learning process but what I really want to use with it is Kali as my UNIX/Linux platform to learn off of since I already wanted to learn Cyber Sec. anyways. I just wanted to know if... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ApacheOmega
12 Replies

2. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Simple sed command not working; could be a Mac/Linux vs. PC/Linux issue

Hello, I am on a Mac and trying to clean up some monthly files with a very simple SED: sed '3,10d;/<ACROSS>/,$d' input.txt > output.txt (from the input, delete lines 3 - 10; then delete from the line containing <ACROSS> to the end of the file) then output to output.txt Even when I try... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: verbatim
2 Replies
XEYES(1)						      General Commands Manual							  XEYES(1)

NAME
xeyes - a follow the mouse X demo SYNOPSIS
xeyes [-option ...] DESCRIPTION
Xeyes watches what you do and reports to the Boss. OPTIONS
-fg foreground color choose a different color for the pupil of the eyes. -bg background color choose a different color for the background. -outline outline color choose a different color for the outline of the eyes. -center center color choose a different color for the center of the eyes. -backing { WhenMapped Always NotUseful } selects an appropriate level of backing store. -geometry geometry define the initial window geometry; see X(7x). -display display specify the display to use; see X(7x). -bd border color choose a different color for the window border. -bw border width choose a different width for the window border. -shape uses the SHAPE extension to shape the window. This is the default. +shape Disables uses the SHAPE extension to shape the window. SEE ALSO
X(7x), X Toolkit documentation See X(7x) for a full statement of rights and permissions. AUTHOR
Keith Packard, MIT X Consortium Copied from the NeWS version written (apparantly) by Jeremy Huxtable as seen at SIGGRAPH '88 X Version 11 Release 6.6 XEYES(1)