Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sys Administration
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Sys Administration Post 3921 by tovsky on Friday 13th of July 2001 04:33:49 PM
Old 07-13-2001
Error Sys Administration

[FONT=arial]What happend to the Administration board, How come no one posts there?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

BSD Sys 5????

Since I failed a test that I didn't have the chance to study for, my wonderful instructor told me to write a paper about BSD sys 5. I can't find anything...does it even exist yet??? If you have any input, I would love you forever if you can enlighten me ASAP. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Toughgirl27
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

sys info script

Hi, i need a shell script that write in a file called sys.txt this: <output of date command> HN <host name> OS <OS name> <OS version> I can have this info with uname command, but I can't write these in sys.txt. Can any one help me? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: FastMagister
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Differences Sys 5 and BSD

Hi I would like to know the difference between System V release and BSD style release. Regards, Raja (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RajaRC
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Any sys admins from uk?

Hello Guys, im new to this forum. Im from UK and ive recently completed my SCSA I & II and also got trained in Veritas Suite (Veritas Volume Manager and Veritas Clusters, Veritas NetBackup), SAN Configuration. I was trying to get a break as a junior sun solaris admin. I am applying for the jobs... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: megadeth
1 Replies

5. Programming

Hi errno in sys/stat.h

How should I use errno in a c program and what info does it have . I am working with directories and files. So can any one tell me How to access errno?I am using the stat() function on \etc directory and I am alble to access only the half of the directories.I am not able to access other half and... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijlak
6 Replies

6. HP-UX

Minimum Sys Requirement

HI all, What the minimum & recommended system requirement for Rhel Linux to get install on it??:( Plz reply ASAp (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabh84g
0 Replies

7. Solaris

sys-unconfig now can not log in

I did a sys-unconfig to change the domainname, Ip, subnet, hostname, and pretty much everything else that sys-unconfig handles. Upon reboot, it is toast. I did this all without the network cable plugged in. The following shows up on console: login: pam_unix_cred: cannot load ttyname Error 0 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: adelsin
3 Replies

8. Programming

Interactive Python 3.5+ sys.stdout.write() AND sys.stderr.write() bug?

(Apologies for any typos.) OSX 10.12.3 AND Windows 10. This is for the serious Python experts on at least 3.5.x and above... In script format sys.stdout.write() AND sys.stderr.write() seems to work correctly. Have I found a serious bug in the interactive sys.stdout.write() AND... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
2 Replies
mdbFontSize(5)							 The m17n Library						    mdbFontSize(5)

NAME
mdbFontSize - Font Size DESCRIPTION
In some case, a font contains incorrect information about its size (typically in the case of a hacked TrueType font), which results in a bad text layout when such a font is used in combination with the other fonts. To overcome this problem, the m17n library loads information about font-size adjustment from the m17n database by the tags <font, resize>. The data is loaded as a plist of this format. FONT-SIZE-ADJUSTMENT ::= PER-FONT * PER-FONT ::= '(' FONT-SPEC ADJUST-RATIO ')' FONT-SPEC ::= '(' [ FOUNDRY FAMILY [ WEIGHT [ STYLE [ STRETCH [ ADSTYLE ]]]]] REGISTRY ')' ADJUST-RATIO ::= INTEGER FONT-SPEC is to specify properties of a font. FOUNDRY to REGISTRY are symbols corresponding to Mfoundry to Mregistry property of a font. See m17nFont for the meaning of each property. ADJUST-RATIO is an integer number specifying by percentage how much the font-size must be adjusted. For instance, this PER-FONT: ((devanagari-cdac) 150) instructs the font handler of the m17n library to open a font of 1.5 times bigger than a requested size on opening a font whose registry is 'devanagari-cdac'. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001 Information-technology Promotion Agency (IPA) Copyright (C) 2001-2011 National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html>. Version 1.6.2 12 Jan 2011 mdbFontSize(5)