Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Communication over firewall
Special Forums Cybersecurity Communication over firewall Post 38280 by ajnabi on Thursday 10th of July 2003 03:43:41 PM
Old 07-10-2003
Firewall is hardware and we are using Nokia, using Nortell routers.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

serial communication

This isn't really a unix question, or even a programming question, but I hope you guys can help. I want to create a program to control the electricity on a model railway. I have created the program to that it sends characters over the serial cable, but now I need to do the switch that will... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: KrazyGuyPaul
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Interprocess communication status

hello gurus, I was wondering if someone would help me shed more light on this command. What I know so far is ipcs - stands for inter-process communication status and it reports on the following types of system resources. 1) Message queues 2) Shared memory and 3) Semaphores Please explain... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerardfjay
4 Replies

3. Solaris

help on network communication

Hi, Can anyone suggest a Unix command or c-shell algorithm to simulate to behavior of "wall" command minus the "all users"? What I'm trying to do is to send a notice to just one particular user but i dont want other remotely-logged-on users to receive the message (on the pseudo-terminals). I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deanne
3 Replies

4. HP-UX

Communication Failures

HI ALL, I have been trying to install a particular software using remote linux server. some thing like this: rsh <host ID> /usr/sbin/swinstall -x autoreboot=true -s /tmp/<software> <Product name>. The problem is whenever I try to install the product through a shell script the installation... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: barun agarwal
1 Replies

5. AIX

communication problems

hello i'v two aix servers 4.3. last night the goes down becuse electrical f problems. when the servers comes up i've notice that file /unix is gone. i've fix it and the problem fixed. after few hours the same crash becuse elctrical problems. file /unix is there , but now i've a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ariec
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Interprocess Communication

Hiya Everybody just joined, Not sure if this is the right section:o I require abit of an assistance with IPC! I know there are different types of IPC porcesses like signals, semaphores, mutexes, shared memory, message queues, pipes and sockets. Now say a system has a number of... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: G.I.Joe
4 Replies
pbmtonokia(1)                                                 General Commands Manual                                                pbmtonokia(1)

NAME
pbmtonokia - convert a portable bitmap to Nokia Smart Messaging Formats SYNOPSIS
pbmtonokia [options] [pbmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable bitmap as input. Produces a Nokia Smart Messaging (hexcode, .nok, .ngg) file as output. OPTIONS
-fmt Specifies the output format (default is HEX_NOL). HEX_NOL Nokia Operator Logo as (uploadable) hexcode. Use option -net to specify network code. HEX_NGG Nokia Group Graphic as (uploadable) hexcode. HEX_NMP Nokia Picture Message as (uploadable) hexcode. Use option -txt to specify optional text message. NOL Nokia Operator Logo as .nol format. This is editable by the Group-Graphic Editor from Kessler Wireless Design (www.kessler- design.com) NGG Nokia Group Graphic as .ngg format. This is editable by the Group-Graphic Editor from Kessler Wireless Design (www.kessler- design.com) -net Specifies the 6 hex-digit operator network code for Operator Logos (Default is 62F210 = D1,Germany). -txt Specifies the text message for Picture Messages. Default is no text message. LIMITATIONS
Currently limited to rows<=255 and columns<=255. Supports only b/w graphics, not animated. SEE ALSO
pbm(5), Nokia Smart Messaging Specification (http://forum.nokia.com) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2001 Tim Ruehsen <tim.ruehsen@openmediasystem.de>. 26 June 2001 pbmtonokia(1)