Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Configuration of SPRAC
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Configuration of SPRAC Post 3794 by alord on Wednesday 11th of July 2001 03:05:01 PM
Old 07-11-2001
Bug

Thanks for the help! Got it working.

Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Configuration

Can anyone please tell me anything about the following: AIX O/S - IBM RS6000 server I want to know where I can go to check and see how much RAM is intalled in the server, how many Processors are installed in the server, and how I can run a sar command to show me processor statistics? I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Docboyeee
4 Replies

2. BSD

X configuration

HEllo, I try to Launch OOO, but I have X configuration problem. I 'm searching in man pages but if someone can help me... Of course I set the DISPLAY as explain in the man page but with no more result: setenv DISPLAY myws:0 Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SoulCoder
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

DHCP configuration

Hi, I'm just wanna configure dhcp server using redhat enterprise 4.0 as. can anyone help me on this, on setting using two NICs. Thankx. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johan_sysv
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

configuration

how to configure servor dns on windows servor 2003 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: djest
0 Replies

5. Linux

configuration

hello, I don't know how to configure servor dns on linux,please help I thanck YOU (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: djest
1 Replies

6. AIX

Need help on IP Configuration

I have an RS/6000 running AIX 5.3. I would like to get either dhcp client working or assigning it an ip would be fine as well. I have tried using smit to do it many times trying different things, and I can get an ip assigned but it doesn't communicate with the network or internet. I haven't been... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: izzzy
3 Replies

7. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Sendmail Configuration

Hi, We have a standalone Solaris 10 Server (no DNS is configured) from which we want email alerts to be triggered when there is any breaches in the disk utilization threshold levels. we would like to achieve this mailing through sendmail. Can any one explain the procedure to do so..??? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: EmbedUX
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Openldap configuration

I m using Intel solaris 10 version . I m trying to install openldap and used several documents and package versions . But every time I got CC PATH error and while I solved the CC issue , I got Barkley DB error . :wall: Is there any perticular site from where I can install and configure... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanjee
1 Replies

9. AIX

SNMP v3 configuration

Can someone help setting up snmpv3? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dunman22
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

sendmail configuration.

Hi All, I need to configure mail functionality which enable us to send mail to outside company network. I just came to know that we have to configure outbound mail host/relaying mail in sendmail.cf file. Can someone suggest me on what to change in sendmail.cf, what information is required... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ace_friends22
0 Replies
network-admin(1)						   User Commands						  network-admin(1)

NAME
network-admin - Basic administration of network interfaces. SYNOPSIS
network-admin [--configure=INTERFACE] [--configure-type=TYPE] [gnome-std-options] DESCRIPTION
network-admin enumerates the interfaces available to the user and provides a mechanism for configuring these interfaces as static-IP or DHCP. It's also possible to select which interfaces should be enabled on boot. network-admin also allows you configure the systems hostname, DNS options and hosts using the user interface. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -c, --configure=INTERFACE Configure a specific network interface (e.g. ath0 or bge0). -t, --configure-type=TYPE Configure the first network interface of a specific type (e.g. ethernet or wireless). gnome-std-options Standard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5) for more informa- tion. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Running the main application. example% network-admin Example 2: Configuring the ath0 network interface. example% network-admin --configure=ath0 Example 3: Configuring the first ethernet interface. example% network-admin --configure-type=ethernet EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/network-admin Executable for network interface configuration. /etc/inet/gnome-system-tools Storage location for network configuration files when not active on boot. /var/spool/setup-tool-backends/backup/network Backup directory for files that are modified. /var/spool/setup-tool-backends/data/network Where "Location" profiles are stored. /var/run/setup-tool-backends/debug/network Debug logs can be found under here. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-system-tools | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Uncommitted | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. users-admin(1), shares-admin(1), services-admin(1), time-admin(1), gnome-std-options(5), ifconfig(1M), hosts(4), nsswitch.conf(4), resolv.conf(4), attributes(5) NOTES
This tool can only be used to manage physical network devices as returned by the "dladm show-dev" command, it does not support configura- tion of more complex configurations. There is currently no support for enterprise name services such as YP/NIS, NIS+ or LDAP. There is also no support for anything but the global zone. Written by Darren Kenny, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006. SunOS 5.11 6 Nov 2006 network-admin(1)