Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Error : ANSI C++ forbids 'xx' declaration with no type Post 37697 by zing on Thursday 26th of June 2003 03:10:26 AM
Old 06-26-2003
Sorry for the trouble guys ,
i managed to solve it ... i had to use CC and not c++.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Unknown File Type error

Greetings there, i was trying to install an eclipse plugin on sunOS 4.x for the solaris sparc platform, and i got the following error: /usr/project/RAServer/bin> ./RAStart.sh Starting Agent Controller ld.so.1: RAServer: fatal: /usr/project/RAServer/lib/libxerces-c.so.24: unknown file type... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rohitsz
3 Replies

2. Programming

error: field has incomplete type

Hello there, Here is how it goes - I have written a small test driver as an exercise to "Linux Device Drivers" and as a preparation for writing a real, functional driver. For the sake of seeing how far I got it working (I already implemented the open(0, read(), write() and ioctl() calls) I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: boyanov
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert file from Unix - ANSI to PC - ANSI

Hi, I am creating a file in Unix using a shell script. The file is getting created in the Unix - ANSI format. My requirement is to convert it to the PC - ANSI format. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thanks, Sunil (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssmallya
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Build Error: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

I'm getting the following Error: prepare_pcap.c: In function `prepare_pkts': prepare_pcap.c:127: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type prepare_pcap.c:138: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type ==================================== This is the part of the relevant... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: katwala
8 Replies

5. Programming

why the implementatoin of Bakery algorithm in ANSI C does not work in ANSI C

I follow the description of wiki (Lamport's bakery algorithm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), then implement that algorithm in C, but it doesn't work, Starving is still here, is the implementation worry? Only print out: Thread ID: 0 START! Thread ID: 0 END! Thread ID: 0 START!... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sehang
2 Replies

6. Programming

error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before syslog

When I compile this i get the following error "error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before syslog" #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <string.h> #include <errno.h> #define __LIBRARY__ #include <linux/unistd.h> /* define the system call, to override the library... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dragonpoint
6 Replies

7. Red Hat

What type of error is this?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Jul 18 19:31:31 plbp1s sendmail: STARTTLS: read error=syscall error (-1), errno=104, get_error=error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0) ---------- Post updated at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous update was at 03:07 AM ---------- # cat /var/log/maillog|egrep -i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error type order

Hi all, Sample data file... 9f680197||y|a|6 9f6801||6 9f68017|20120511|y|6 9f68017|y|1 9f68017|6 9f68017|20120511|N|2 9f68017|MD|212343907|20120511|N|2 9f68017212343907|20120511|N|2 9f68017N|3 9f68017|20120511|y|3 9f68017|MD|212343907|20120511|N|3 9f68017|MD|212343907|20120511|y|3... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bmk
3 Replies

9. Programming

Logical Error With Type Conversion In C

So, I'm into about 650 lines of some code I'm working on. So I'll try to explain instead of flooding this post. Say I have some code like this: int main() { int i, j; char data; printf("Gimme something: "); fgets(data, INPUT_BUFF, stdin); for (j = 0; j < data; j++){... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Azrael
6 Replies
ipa-managed-entries(1)						 IPA Manual Pages					    ipa-managed-entries(1)

NAME
ipa-managed-entries - Enables or disables the schema Managed Entry plugins SYNOPSIS
ipa-managed-entries [options] <enable|disable|status> DESCRIPTION
Run the command with the enable option to enable the Managed Entry plugin. Run the command with the disable option to disable the Managed Entry plugin. Run the command with the status to determine the current status of the Managed Entry plugin. In all cases the user will be prompted to provide the Directory Manager's password unless option -p is used. Directory Server will need to be restarted after the Managed Entry plugin has been enabled. OPTIONS
-h, --help Show a help message and exit -d, --debug Enable debug logging when more verbose output is needed -e, --entry DN for the Managed Entry Definition -l, --list List available Managed Entries -p DM_PASSWORD, --password=DM_PASSWORD The Directory Manager password to use for authentication EXIT STATUS
0 if the command was successful 1 if an error occurred 2 if the plugin is already in the required status (enabled or disabled) IPA
Feb 06 2012 ipa-managed-entries(1)