Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C++ in uUnix envoirnmaet
Top Forums Programming C++ in uUnix envoirnmaet Post 3701 by kumbhaj on Tuesday 10th of July 2001 12:56:39 AM
Old 07-10-2001
Question C++ in uUnix envoirnmaet

How I compile C++ in unix o/s

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Evaluate uUNIX and MSDOS shell script features

I need to select the main features of shell scripting on UNIX and evaluate their MSDOS equivalent. can anyone suggest some online resources articles anything?? Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: deemon111
0 Replies
g-wrap-config(1)					      General Commands Manual						  g-wrap-config(1)

NAME
g-wrap-config - script to get information about the installed version of G-Wrap SYNOPSIS
g-wrap-config [ --version ] [ --c-compile-args LANG | --c-link-args LANG | --guile-module-directory ] DESCRIPTION
g-wrap-config is a tool that is used to configure and determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link progams, libraries, and plugins that use G-Wrap. However, since G-Wrap 1.9, this tool has been deprecated in favor of pkg-config(1). New code should use the g-wrap-2.0-guile pkg-config module, g-wrap-config only exists for compatibility reasons. OPTIONS
--c-compile-args LANG Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a program or library that uses the G-Wrap language binding for LANG. --c-link-args LANG Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a program that uses the G-Wrap language binding for LANG. --version Prints the currently installed version of G-Wrap on standard output. EXAMPLES
gcc -o main.o $(g-wrap-config --c-compile-args guile) main.c is how you might use g-wrap-config to compile a C source file for an executable program. gcc -o my_app $(g-wrap-config --c-link-args guile) main.o util.o is how you might use g-wrap-config to link compiled objects into an executable program. AUTHOR
G-Wrap has been written by Andreas Rottmann, Rob Browning and Christopher Lee. This manual page was written by Andreas Rottmann, originally for the Debian Project. G-Wrap 1.9 2005-05-01 g-wrap-config(1)