Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C++ in uUnix envoirnmaet
Top Forums Programming C++ in uUnix envoirnmaet Post 3701 by kumbhaj on Tuesday 10th of July 2001 12:56:39 AM
Old 07-10-2001
Question C++ in uUnix envoirnmaet

How I compile C++ in unix o/s

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Evaluate uUNIX and MSDOS shell script features

I need to select the main features of shell scripting on UNIX and evaluate their MSDOS equivalent. can anyone suggest some online resources articles anything?? Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: deemon111
0 Replies
NET-COMPILE(8)						      System Manager's Manual						    NET-COMPILE(8)

NAME
netscript-compile - netscript ipfilter-defs compile back end. SYNOPSIS
netcript-compile [ -fhq ] [ -b max-backup-level ] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the netscript-compile command from the netscript router/firewall network configuration package. This command is the back end to the netscript compile command documented in netscript(8) manpage. See ipfilter-defs(5) for the details on the definitions files in /etc/netscript/ipfilter-defs. By default it checks to see if the relevant files in the /etc/netscript/ipfilter-defs directory have been updated by comparing their modi- fication times to that of /etc/netscript/ipfilter-defs.conf, and if updating is needed, it recompiles and re-creates the file. Up to max- backup-levels of history are kept of previously compiled /etc/netscript/ipfilter-defs.conf files, with a numeric extention in order of increasing age. OPTIONS
-b max-backup-level Sets the maximum level of backups kept of previously compiled files. This defaults to 2 (see /etc/netscript/netscript-com- pile.conf), and it is also used by the netscript(8) compile command. -f Force compile even though compile file is up to date with definitions. The testing depends on the modification times of the defini- tion file inodes in the file system. -h Show a summary of options. -q Quiet compile. This option suppresses informational progress messages. FILES
/etc/netscript/ipfilter-defs.conf, /etc/netscript/ipfilter-defs-compiled.conf, /etc/netscript/ipfilter-defs directory. SEE ALSO
ipfilter-defs(5), netscript(8). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Matthew Grant <grantma@anathoth.gen.nz>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). BUGS
I wrote this manpage when I was not half asleep... March 25, 2003 NET-COMPILE(8)