Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Discuss New vB skin here - any comments? Post 37004 by Perderabo on Monday 9th of June 2003 02:37:59 PM
Old 06-09-2003
It left me with wide margins on both sides of the screen. I prefer to use the entire screen, so I switched back. The more (skins) the merrier though.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Skin for PDA

Let me know if you find a skin or template for vB 2.x that can be used for mobile users (PDAs, etc.). I think we need a small mobile device skin for the forums What do you think? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

RSS Diabled Temporarily - Please Discuss Here.

We have disabled RSS temporarily and apologize for any problems this may cause anyone. If you want to discuss this, please post here. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sed script, changing all C-comments to C++-comments

I must write a script to change all C++ like comments: // this is a comment to this one /* this is a comment */ How to do it by sed? With file: #include <cstdio> using namespace std; //one // two int main() { printf("Example"); // three }//four the result should be: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: black_hawk
2 Replies
DMXAddScreen(3) 					     Library Functions Manual						   DMXAddScreen(3)

NAME
DMXAddScreen - attach a new back-end screen SYNOPSIS
#include <X11/extensions/dmxext.h> Bool DMXAddScreen(Display *dpy, const char *displayName, unsigned int mask, DMXScreenAttributes *attr, int *screen); DESCRIPTION
DMXAddScreen() attaches a back-end screen to the Xdmx(1) server, in place of the previously detached back-end server specified by screen. displayName is the name of the new back-end display, mask specifies the field in attr that are active, and screen returns the new Xdmx(1) screen number for the attached screen. The information stored in mask and attr is identical to that used by the DMXChangeScreenAttributes(3) and DMXGetScreenAttribues(3) func- tions. RETURN VALUE
DMXAddScreen() will return True if the screen was successfully attached, and False otherwise. False will be returned if the -addremove- screens command line option was not specified on the Xdmx(1) command line, the input value of screen is out of range, screen is not cur- rently detached, displayName cannot be opened, has unexpected visuals, or has characteristics that do not match the previously detached screen. DMXAddScreen() can generate BadLength, BadAlloc, and BadValue errors. NOTES
Attributes that are not specified will default to 0. This may lead to unintended results. Unlike other functions in the DMX(3) API, this function uses screen for both input and output. SEE ALSO
DMXRemoveScreen(3), DMXChangeScreenAttributes(3), DMXGetScreenAttributes(3), DMX(3), Xdmx(1) X Version 11 libdmx 1.1.0 DMXAddScreen(3)