Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Discuss New vB skin here - any comments? Post 36956 by Neo on Sunday 8th of June 2003 08:03:01 PM
Old 06-08-2003
Working now...... fixed!!! Smilie

Neo

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Skin for PDA

Let me know if you find a skin or template for vB 2.x that can be used for mobile users (PDAs, etc.). I think we need a small mobile device skin for the forums What do you think? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

RSS Diabled Temporarily - Please Discuss Here.

We have disabled RSS temporarily and apologize for any problems this may cause anyone. If you want to discuss this, please post here. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sed script, changing all C-comments to C++-comments

I must write a script to change all C++ like comments: // this is a comment to this one /* this is a comment */ How to do it by sed? With file: #include <cstdio> using namespace std; //one // two int main() { printf("Example"); // three }//four the result should be: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: black_hawk
2 Replies
shaperd(8)						      System Manager's Manual							shaperd(8)

NAME
shaperd - traffic shaper for tcp-ip networks SYNOPSIS
shaperd [-h] [-v] [-c file ] DESCRIPTION
shaperd is a user-mode program that can shape traffic passing through a linux box. As it runs as a normal daemon process, packet forwarding to/from the kernel can be done by the BSD divert sockets layer (available as a patch for the linux kernel) or by the ipq packet forwarding library that comes with kernel 2.4. The configuration is made via a single text file, you can force a reload by sending a SIGHUP. Logs are routed via syslog, with prior- ity=info, facility=daemon. Please note that, for the moment, you must instruct the kernel which packets to forward to shaperd. This can be done, for example, with the ipchains(8) utility under Linux 2.2, or with iptables(8) under Linux 2.4. Also, note that if a packet does not match any of the rules in the configuration file, it will be ignored by shaperd (but it will be logged if the log level is high enough). OPTIONS
-c config-file Tells the daemon to get its configuration from this config-file -h Summarizes command line options -v Prints version information SEE ALSO
ipchains(8); iptables(8); libipq(3); Linux's divert sockets site, http://www.anr.mcnc.org/~divert/index.shtml ; Netfilter's site, http://netfilter.samba.org. Linux Advanced Routing & Traffic Control, http://ds9a.nl/lartc. BUGS
do i kill them? become their friend? do i eat them? raw or well done do i trick them? i ... i don't think they're that dumb do i join them? looks like that's the one i got bugs on my skin tickle my nausea i let it happen again they're always taking over i see they surround me i see ... see them deciding my fate oh that which was once was once up to me ... now it's too late i got bugs in my room one on one that's when i had a chance i'll just stop now i'll become naked, and with them i'll become one AUTHOR
Leandro Santi <lsanti@fi.uba.ar> shaperd(8)