Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How do we delete spam email on mmdf Post 36889 by esh on Friday 6th of June 2003 10:21:08 AM
Old 06-06-2003
How do we delete spam email on mmdf

Please advise on how to delete spam email from mmdf email, and

The Unix spec below:

System = SCO_SV
Release = 3.2v5.0.5

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Turning off MMDF permanently

This is definitely a post from a "UNIX Newbie" - we have a SCO Unix machine that houses our customer database. I have been getting reports that the system starts lagging intermittently, and have managed to determine that the cause of the slowdown is a process called MMDF. I can manually kill... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: QmanV2
4 Replies

2. SCO

How to configure SCO OpenServer 5.0.7 mail system MMDF

Hello unix experts, Here I have couple of questions regarding MMDF mail system on SCO unix: 1. How can I configure SCO OpenServer 5.0.7 mail system MMDF to send emails using "mail" command to other machines in the same LAN? 2. How can I configure SCO OpenServer 5.0.7 mail system MMDF to ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: forumuser7
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Files still being created in /var/spool/mmdf/lock/home

Hi all I need help finding a process that is continuing to create files in the above area. There are three sub folder titled addr q.local and msg . I have already found a process called mmdf running and have used the kill command to stop this from running. I have also looked for sendmail or... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: TeaMaker
12 Replies

4. Linux

Email from my server is going in to spam

When I send emails from my dedicated server, it is going into people's spam folder. Is there a website or command I can run that will test my domain/server to see if there is a problem? I beleive that I have the PTR record correct, so just trying to find exactly what the issue is. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: redbrad0
2 Replies
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SpamCop(3)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		    Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SpamCop(3)

NAME
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SpamCop - perform SpamCop reporting of messages SYNOPSIS
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SpamCop DESCRIPTION
SpamCop is a service for reporting spam. SpamCop determines the origin of unwanted email and reports it to the relevant Internet service providers. By reporting spam, you have a positive impact on the problem. Reporting unsolicited email also helps feed spam filtering systems, including, but not limited to, the SpamCop blacklist used in SpamAssassin as a DNSBL. Note that spam reports sent by this plugin to SpamCop each include the entire spam message. See http://www.spamcop.net/ for more information about SpamCop. USER OPTIONS
spamcop_from_address user@example.com (default: none) This address is used during manual reports to SpamCop as the From: address. You can use your normal email address. If this is not set, a guess will be used as the From: address in SpamCop reports. spamcop_to_address user@example.com (default: generic reporting address) Your customized SpamCop report submission address. You need to obtain this address by registering at "http://www.spamcop.net/". If this is not set, SpamCop reports will go to a generic reporting address for SpamAssassin users and your reports will probably have less weight in the SpamCop system. spamcop_max_report_size (default: 50) Messages larger than this size (in kilobytes) will be truncated in report messages sent to SpamCop. The default setting is the maximum size that SpamCop will accept at the time of release. perl v5.16.3 2011-06-06 Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SpamCop(3)