Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: neo
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers neo Post 36616 by BSeanD on Monday 2nd of June 2003 07:08:31 AM
Old 06-02-2003
Hi tamemi,

Your version of RH is VERY out of date. There could be issues with other parts of the OS that are just too out of date to be compatible with new versions of software.

Thats my guess anyway. Smilie

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. What is on Your Mind?

Thank's Neo!

Hi Neo, thank's for your work on the mobile theme. I like it to be able to have a look to this site on my mobile now and then. I know responsive-Design-Area is another rather complex field of IT, which can be very painful(I dive into CSS/JS/HTML/RESPONSIVE/... in some rare occasions too - not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: stomp
1 Replies
DATE_PARSE_FROM_FORMAT(3)						 1						 DATE_PARSE_FROM_FORMAT(3)

date_parse_from_format - Get info about given date formatted according to the specified format

SYNOPSIS
array date_parse_from_format (string $format, string $date) DESCRIPTION
Returns associative array with detailed info about given date. PARAMETERS
o $format - Format accepted by DateTime.createFromFormat(3). o $date - String representing the date. RETURN VALUES
Returns associative array with detailed info about given date. EXAMPLES
Example #1 date_parse_from_format(3) example <?php $date = "6.1.2009 13:00+01:00"; print_r(date_parse_from_format("j.n.Y H:iP", $date)); ?> The above example will output: Array ( [year] => 2009 [month] => 1 [day] => 6 [hour] => 13 [minute] => 0 [second] => 0 [fraction] => [warning_count] => 0 [warnings] => Array ( ) [error_count] => 0 [errors] => Array ( ) [is_localtime] => 1 [zone_type] => 1 [zone] => -60 [is_dst] => ) SEE ALSO
DateTime.createFromFormat(3), checkdate(3). PHP Documentation Group DATE_PARSE_FROM_FORMAT(3)