Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Javascript: Edit a script ?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Javascript: Edit a script ? Post 36226 by oombera on Friday 23rd of May 2003 06:45:00 PM
Old 05-23-2003
Replace
Code:
function clearALL() {
clearTimeout(clocktimer);
h=1;m=1;tm=1;s=0;ts=0;ms=0;
init=0;show=true;
readout='00:00:00.00';
document.clockform.clock.value=readout;
var CF = document.clockform;
for (ij=0;ij<=9;ij++) { CF[mPLUS[ij]].value = ''; }
ii = 0;
}

with
Code:
function clearSOME() {
clearTimeout(clocktimer);
h=1;m=1;tm=1;s=0;ts=0;ms=0;
init=0;show=true;
readout='00:00:00.00';
document.clockform.clock.value=readout;
ii = 0;
}

function clearALL() {
var CF = document.clockform;
for (ij=0;ij<=9;ij++) { CF[mPLUS[ij]].value = ''; }
clearSOME()
}

Then replace
Code:
<td><input name=clearer type=button value=" reset " onclick="clearALL()"></td>

with
Code:
<td><input name=clearer type=button value=" reset everything " onclick="clearALL()"></td>
<td><input name=clearer2 type=button value=" reset some things" onclick="clearSOME()"></td>

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling Shell script in javascript

All I want to call a KORN shell script inside a javascript. Is it possible ? Please help me to do this. I want to return or read from shell script in javascript. Thanx in advance Regards Deepak Xavier (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DeepakXavier
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to EDIT file using VI in a script

Hello, How would i go about editing a file using VI within a shell script please? Basically, i want to open a file, clear it's contents and save the file. I found this on the web using "ex" but can't seem to get it to work: ex /home/oconnor/TOOLS/UNIXCMDS/test_ex <<eof_ex dd /*i put... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobk544
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to search and edit scripts

Hi all, can you please help me in this one.. i have a many scripts in a directory & i get many requests to change the code of a particular script. for example file abc.txt contains #!/bin/bash mumbai 102403445 chennai 123980123 delhi 3456268468 kolkata 465376832 #kolkat 462945959 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: geeko
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

HP-ux: Script edit

Hallo Friends, I have written a script which goes through different directories deleting files but I think there is a shorter way I can do this please help. #!/bin/ksh #set -x cd /minotaur/Data/CFD_Input/E_CIF cd 051 for files in 2008* do rm -rf $file done # cd ../052 for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kekanap
3 Replies

5. Web Development

Javascript -> Shell Script

Hi all, I am trying to call a shell script from a javascript function. This works fine and the shell script returns everything I expected BUT I cannot figure out how to pass command line arguments to this shell script. Using GET, I assume the url being called needs to be one string with no... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mark007
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in a shell script to edit a tablespace creation script.

Hi, CREATE TABLESPACE aps_blob_large01 DATAFILE '/c2r6u13/u03/oradata/qnoldv01/aps_blob_large0101.dbf' SIZE X 270532608 REUSE DEFAULT STORAGE (INITIAL 134217728 NEXT... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rparavastu
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can we edit crontab using a shell script

Hi, Can some one tell me if we can configure the jobs in crontab using a shell script. I know it can be done easily by using "crontab -e", but i just want to know whether we can add a job into the crontab using a shell script. If it can be done, plz suggest the procedure to do it. If it... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rudrarajumk
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

want to use javascript as shell script

<html> <head> <title>Weather & Aviation Page - METAR decoder</title> <meta name="Title" content="Weather & Aviation Page - METAR decoder"> <meta name="Keywords" content="METAR decoder"> <meta name="Publisher" content="SkyStef"> <meta name="Description" content="SkyStefs weather and aviation... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuajay1988
4 Replies

9. Web Development

Javascript to check field is empty then execute rest of script

I have found this bit of code that nearly does what I want. Basically 3 input fields, I want to copy t2 to t3 as it's typed but only if t1 contains data AND t3 is empty: <input type="text" id="t1" /> <input type="text" id="t2" /> <input type="text" id="t3" /> <script> var t2 =... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: barrydocks
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

File edit script exceptions how to pass to script

i wrote script for if file exists script do file edit problem with the script get stuck not existing as for exit i mentioned exit 0 , and how to give the exception for script it should add ./script -- add hi ./script --add "hi how are you" now below script with case it is working for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: markjohn1
0 Replies
glutDialsFunc(3GLUT)						       GLUT						      glutDialsFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutDialsFunc - sets the dial & button box dials callback for the current window. SYNTAX
#include <GLUT/glut.h> void glutDialsFunc(void (*func)(int dial, int value)); ARGUMENTS
func The new dials callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutDialsFunc sets the dial & button box dials callback for the current window. The dial & button box dials callback for a window is called when the window has dial & button box input focus (normally, when the mouse is in the window) and the user generates dial & button box dial changes. The dial parameter will be the dial number (starting at one). The number of available dial & button box dials can be determined with glutDeviceGet(GLUT_NUM_DIALS). The value measures the absolute rotation in degrees. Dial values do not ``roll over'' with each com- plete rotation but continue to accumulate degrees (until the int dial value overflows). Registering a dial & button box dials callback when a dial & button box device is not available is ineffectual and not an error. In this case, no dial & button box dials callbacks will be generated. Passing NULL to glutDialsFunc disables the generation of dial & button box dials callbacks. When a new window is created, no dial & button box dials callback is initially registered. SEE ALSO
glutButtonBoxFunc, glutDeviceGet AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutDialsFunc(3GLUT)