Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: CorelDRAW for Linux
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers CorelDRAW for Linux Post 36116 by oombera on Tuesday 20th of May 2003 10:06:53 PM
Old 05-20-2003
I know they use to have a version for Linux, but I don't see it on the Corel site now... you could always try ebay.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Fedora

Which is the better platform to learn UNIX/Linux (Kali Linux Vs. Red Hat or other)?

I just started a new semester and I started my UNIX class yesterday. I've already decided to use python along with my learning process but what I really want to use with it is Kali as my UNIX/Linux platform to learn off of since I already wanted to learn Cyber Sec. anyways. I just wanted to know if... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ApacheOmega
12 Replies

2. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Simple sed command not working; could be a Mac/Linux vs. PC/Linux issue

Hello, I am on a Mac and trying to clean up some monthly files with a very simple SED: sed '3,10d;/<ACROSS>/,$d' input.txt > output.txt (from the input, delete lines 3 - 10; then delete from the line containing <ACROSS> to the end of the file) then output to output.txt Even when I try... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: verbatim
2 Replies
UNIMPLEMENTED(2)					     Linux Programmer's Manual						  UNIMPLEMENTED(2)

NAME
afs_syscall, break, ftime, gtty, lock, mpx, phys, prof, profil, stty, ulimit - unimplemented system calls SYNOPSIS
Unimplemented system calls. DESCRIPTION
These system calls are not implemented in the Linux 2.0 kernel. RETURN VALUE
These system calls always return -1 and set errno to ENOSYS. NOTES
Note that ftime(3), profil(3) and ulimit(3) are implemented as library functions. Some system calls, like ioperm(2), iopl(2), ptrace(2) and vm86(2) only exist on certain architectures. Some system calls, like ipc(2) and {create,init,delete}_module(2) only exist when the Linux kernel was built with support for them. SEE ALSO
obsolete(2) Linux 2.0 1998-06-12 UNIMPLEMENTED(2)