Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators silver osx no timestamps on posts Post 36106 by Neo on Tuesday 20th of May 2003 05:32:28 PM
Old 05-20-2003
Please post problems, issues, etc. to this forum. Please don't email, thanks! (unless you want to scream at me, then please do so privately) Neo

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Difference between two timestamps

I'm writting a script to find the difference between two timestamp. One field i get on delivery time of the file like 07:17 AM and other is my SLA time 06:30 AM I need to find the difference between these two time (time exceeded to meet SLA). Need some suggestions. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: raman1605
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

timestamps

Hello! I have the following problem. I read a file using perl, each line of this file has the fllowing format. 14/4/2008 8:42:03 πμ|10800|306973223399|4917622951117|1||1259|1|126|492|433||19774859454$ Th first field is the timestamp and the second field is the offset in seconds. How can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chriss_58
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Arithmetic on timestamps

Hi Friends, please advise on shell script to add two time stamps for example : a=12:32 b=12:00 c=a+b=00:32 please help me to find shell script to add to two time stamps, as i need to convert time from EST to GMT or SST to prepare status of jobs in unix and to specify estimated time to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: balireddy_77
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compare 2 timestamps

Hi, i have current timestamp, lets say "12:02:45" in an variable (var1) and another timestamp "08:30:00" fetched from table in another variable2 (var2). How do i compare 2 timestamps in unix shell scripting. if var 1 > var 2 then echo message. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasannarajesh
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Comparing two timestamps

Hi all!!, I'm using Ksh and working on Linux. I want to compare two timestamps, timestamp1 and timestamp2. Until, timestamp1 is lesser than timestamp2, i want to do something, lets say print something. The code i have written is: a=`date +%H:%M:%S` b=`date +%H:%M:%S -d" 1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jayaraman
1 Replies

6. UNIX Benchmarks

Blade 1500 Silver

CPU/Speed: UltraSPARC-IIIi/1.5Ghz Ram: 1GB Motherboard: Sparc Bus: PCI Cache: Controller: Disk: ATA Load: 1 user Kernel: SunOS 5.10 Generic_137111-02 Kernel ELF?: yes pgms: gcc 2.95.3 compiled BYTE UNIX Benchmarks (Version 3.11) System -- SunOS aachen95 5.10... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MadeInGermany
0 Replies
sg_get_network_iface_stats(3)				     Library Functions Manual				     sg_get_network_iface_stats(3)

NAME
sg_get_network_iface_stats - get network interface statistics SYNOPSIS
#include <statgrab.h> sg_network_iface_stats *sg_get_network_iface_stats(int *entries); DESCRIPTION
The sg_get_network_iface_stats function takes a pointer to an int, entries, which is filled with the number of network interfaces the machine has. This is needed to know how many sg_network_iface_stats structures have been returned. A pointer is returned to the first sg_network_iface_stats. sg_get_network_iface_stats returns statistics about the network interfaces in the machine. Specifically, it returns the speed of the inter- face, the duplex state, and whether it is currently up. RETURN VALUES
The sg_get_network_iface_stats returns a pointer to a structure of type sg_network_iface_stats. typedef enum{ SG_IFACE_DUPLEX_FULL, SG_IFACE_DUPLEX_HALF, SG_IFACE_DUPLEX_UNKNOWN }sg_iface_duplex; Note: The SG_IFACE_DUPLEX_UNKNOWN value could mean that duplex hasn't been negotiated yet. typedef struct{ char *interface_name; int speed; sg_iface_duplex duplex; int up; }sg_network_iface_stats; interface_name The name known to the operating system. (eg. on linux it might be eth0) speed The speed of the interface, in megabits/sec. duplex The duplex state the interface is in. See sg_iface_duplex for permitted values. up Whether the interface is up. SEE ALSO
statgrab(3) WEBSITE
http://www.i-scream.org/libstatgrab/ i-scream $Date: 2005/07/13 09:31:53 $ sg_get_network_iface_stats(3)