Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers IRIX books, manuals, references... Post 361 by lozinit on Tuesday 28th of November 2000 04:54:16 PM
Old 11-28-2000
Thanks.. for the most part SGI's Unix does follow System V. Its just those few "extra and different commands" that are enough to drive me up the wall ( And they are not in the man pages! ).
I am used to SCO-, HP, and Linux. Irix is a nice twist to remind me that no matter how much I think I know about *nix, I don't know enough.
Thanks!
~M

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix newbie: manuals

Hi to everybody! I'm new italian unix user and, of course, i 've got problems during my "administrative" part. Does anyone know where to get some manuals (.pdf, .doc ...) for the unix commands? Thank in advance! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mauro
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Manuals

Hey, I have a red hat linux server, and am lost in the wilderness. any type of 300000 page boxo someone wrote to help? ia m in need of deperate care (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: g1zm0
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cobalt Raq3 -- Manuals Needed

Hi I decided to buy a cobalt Raq3 but have no clue on how to set one up. I thought it would be straight forward but its not as simple as it looks. Can anyone provide me with locations of manuals or noobie setup instructions. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks:) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Demon Lama
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

DGUX manuals

Hi Anyone know where i get DGUX manuals.... Cheers (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Flipper_Al
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

HP9000 I70 E35 E55 manuals

I am looking for the service manuals of these servers. Can anyone would like to share please? I know the documentation is in the form of hard copy only. But if someome can share through scan or want to sell, let me know. thanks in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: samurai123
4 Replies

6. HP-UX

Manuals

Apologies if this is in the wrong section but I am desperate! Can anyone help me get hold of manuals for the n4000 series server? I need to get the hardware assembled correctly so I can install hp-ux11. Any help would be much appreciated. We bought a decomissioned server but have zero... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Swathe
7 Replies

7. SCO

SCO Training manuals

Hi, I have stack of SCO Open server and general SCO training books, materials and guides. Is there anyone out there that might be interested in this stuff? Perhaps it recycle time? :) (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: scocrush
6 Replies
QSGIStyle(3qt)															    QSGIStyle(3qt)

NAME
QSGIStyle - SGI/Irix look and feel SYNOPSIS
#include <qsgistyle.h> Inherits QMotifStyle. Public Members QSGIStyle ( bool useHighlightCols = FALSE ) virtual ~QSGIStyle () DESCRIPTION
The QSGIStyle class provides SGI/Irix look and feel. This class implements the SGI look and feel. It resembles the SGI/Irix Motif GUI style as closely as QStyle allows. See also Widget Appearance and Style. MEMBER FUNCTION DOCUMENTATION
QSGIStyle::QSGIStyle ( bool useHighlightCols = FALSE ) Constructs a QSGIStyle. If useHighlightCols is FALSE (default value), the style will polish the application's color palette to emulate the Motif way of highlighting, which is a simple inversion between the base and the text color. See also QMotifStyle::useHighlightColors(). QSGIStyle::~QSGIStyle () [virtual] Destroys the style. SEE ALSO
http://doc.trolltech.com/qsgistyle.html http://www.trolltech.com/faq/tech.html COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1992-2001 Trolltech AS, http://www.trolltech.com. See the license file included in the distribution for a complete license statement. AUTHOR
Generated automatically from the source code. BUGS
If you find a bug in Qt, please report it as described in http://doc.trolltech.com/bughowto.html. Good bug reports help us to help you. Thank you. The definitive Qt documentation is provided in HTML format; it is located at $QTDIR/doc/html and can be read using Qt Assistant or with a web browser. This man page is provided as a convenience for those users who prefer man pages, although this format is not officially supported by Trolltech. If you find errors in this manual page, please report them to qt-bugs@trolltech.com. Please include the name of the manual page (qsgistyle.3qt) and the Qt version (3.1.1). Trolltech AS 9 December 2002 QSGIStyle(3qt)