Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PHP Redirect
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting PHP Redirect Post 35878 by perleo on Sunday 11th of May 2003 11:17:59 AM
Old 05-11-2003
(y) works , thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Redirect

I'm sittig behind a firewall that doesn't allow ftp. I have a conection to a UNIX system, connecting throug SSH. Is it possible to redirect the ftp through the UNIX to my computer? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: <Therapy>
1 Replies

2. Programming

Redirect Browser

Hello guys, Is it possible to redirect browser to another socket address? Cheers, Elton (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: EltonSky
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ambiguous redirect

i have following statement in the script echo -e "$str_XML_col_name:$str_field_type;" >> $i_DC_Key_$i_Tgt_DC_key_Schema here $i_DC_Key is DC key and $i_Tgt_DC_key are the variables............... when i ran the script i am getting error rec_merge.sh: $i_DC_Key_$i_Tgt_DC_key_Schema:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mahabunta
1 Replies

4. Web Development

PHP Help - Delete cookies and redirect back to referrer

I was wondering if any one would be willing to help me with this. I'd like to create a 503 error page using a PHP script that will do the following: - delete all cookies that contains 'something' in the host and 'JSESSIONID' as the cookie name. There are either 1 or 2 cookies that each... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Adrnalnrsh
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirect overwrites itself

I bet many people faced this problem before: The command below will result in a blank file: $ cat myfile | grep pattern > myfile Is there any easy way to do it? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rlopes
8 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sendmail MX redirect

Hi I have a working sendmail setup for my domain, but would like to run a subdomain on another machine. I could try below, but its a production server and worry about messing it up. Hence the question. So I have machine names: mydomain.com (mail server) dev.mydomain.com currently the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gtrava01
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirect Problem

Hi, I have perl script which is calling an external command using "system()" with argument. But i am not able to capture the output.Even tried with backtick also with no luck. . . $number=<>; system ("cmd $number >output.txt"); (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rasingraj
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP Redirect Script

Hello Unix.com, I badly need to get rid of drones that access my website. I'm using a hits php script that logs every ip that visits my index.php. Looks like this: <?php $IP = getenv("REMOTE_ADDR"); $day = date('l jS \of F Y h:i:s A'); $fout = fopen("hits.txt", "a"); fputs($fout,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: galford
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Redirect to a file

Hi, Is there a way to redirect the output of a set of commands to a file instead of using << at every command in bash shell. For eg (echo hostname echo "Comparing 2 files" comm -3 file1 file2) >>file3 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rossdba
3 Replies

10. Ubuntu

iptables redirect

Hi I need your help. This is my problem, i have a VPN connection between two computers a and b. A is connection to b(vpn server) i want to redirect some ports to a and i want a to give internet access to those port. So far i redirected the port 22 from b to a but i can't make a sent the port... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lmartinez073
0 Replies
AIC(4)							 BSD/i386 Kernel Interfaces Manual						    AIC(4)

NAME
aic -- Adaptec AIC-6260 and AIC-6360 SCSI driver SYNOPSIS
device aic In /boot/device.hints: hint.aic.0.at="isa" DESCRIPTION
The aic driver provides support for the Adaptec AIC-6260 and AIC-6360 SCSI controller chips. Many systems that use these controller chips do not have a boot ROM and therefore cannot be booted from. HARDWARE
The adapters supported by the aic driver include: o Adaptec AHA-1505 (ISA) o Adaptec AHA-1510A, AHA-1510B (ISA) o Adaptec AHA-1520A, AHA-1520B (ISA) o Adaptec AHA-1522A, AHA-1522B (ISA) o Adaptec AHA-1535 (ISA) o Creative Labs SoundBlaster SCSI host adapter (ISA) o Adaptec AHA-1460, AHA-1460B, AHA-1460C, AHA-1460D (PC Card) o Adaptec AHA-1030B, AHA-1030P (PC98) o NEC PC-9801-100 (PC98) SEE ALSO
aha(4), ahb(4), ahc(4), cd(4), ch(4), da(4), intro(4), sa(4) BUGS
The driver does not work well with multiple devices on the SCSI bus. The driver works well with devices like CDROMs and Tape drives. The driver works not so well with disk drives. The PC Card version appears to work better than the ISA version, but that may be due to differing levels of testing of the devices. BSD
November 8, 2003 BSD