Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Visual Studio .Net
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Visual Studio .Net Post 35698 by Pennywize on Monday 28th of April 2003 02:54:52 PM
Old 04-28-2003
thank you......Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Looking for equal to Visual Studio for Unix

Hello all Im looking for IDE to edit / compile / debug similar to VC++ on windows I need it for verity of UNIX platforms, what do you think is the best tool to use And that its learning carve is easy ( as much as possible) . Thanks (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
9 Replies

2. Programming

Debug with VIsual Studio 6, cpp project

Hi, I"m trying to debug one project in VS6 this is cpp ,with source/headers/resource files. I need to start program from terminal with some parameters, e.g. c> feetcmd -a param1 -d param2, now this program going into the loop and the whole PC is frozen, I tried to do TASK_MANAGER/right... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: trento17
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Downloading and running Visual Studio Code

Ubuntu 16.04 I tried downloading the .deb package of Visual Studio Code from here but for some reason it won't open. From Activities Overview if I select the program it shows up in the task panel on the left but it just blinks a few times then goes away. I would rather not have to use snap... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Circuits
5 Replies
Net.send(3kaya) 					       Kaya module reference						   Net.send(3kaya)

NAME
Net::send - Send data across a connection. SYNOPSIS
Void send( NetHandle h, String d ) ARGUMENTS
h The connection d The data to send DESCRIPTION
Send data across a connection. This function is not suitable for data containing null bytes, for which Net.sendByte(3kaya) or Net.send- Bytes(3kaya) should be used. AUTHORS
Kaya standard library by Edwin Brady, Chris Morris and others (kaya@kayalang.org). For further information see http://kayalang.org/ LICENSE
The Kaya standard library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (version 2.1 or any later version) as published by the Free Software Foundation. RELATED
Net.NetHandle(3kaya) Net.accept(3kaya) Net.closeConnection(3kaya) Net.connect(3kaya) Net.sendByte(3kaya) Net.sendBytes(3kaya) Net.recv(3kaya) Kaya October 2012 Net.send(3kaya)