Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mailing list software?!?!?
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Mailing list software?!?!? Post 34762 by solvman on Monday 10th of March 2003 12:15:32 PM
Old 03-10-2003
Mailing list software?!?!?

HI all,

I'm searching for mailing list software to install on my Linux RedHat 7.3 with Web interface if possible. Any suggestions???

Thank you all
Regards.
solvman

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mailing an attachment

Hi, I'm fairly new to using Unix and I was just wondering can someone please tell me the simplest way to mail and attachement using the mail command using Solaris? I have tried using uuencode file name | mail johndoe@ttp.ie but it hasn't worked. I have been mailing the file to myself using... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gerwhelan
4 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Is mailing list supported.

Sir. I am intrested in joining of this forum. I want to know that is "Mailing List" is supported to send a query or not. Please reply. Rgds Sanju kumar (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sanju Kumar
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help with procmail mailing list

I need to find out for sure whether or not Solaris 10x86 comes with procmail installed? I only need it for mail subscription "Only" WE have about 51 mailing lists subscriptions from listproc. I need help just doing mailing lists. How to best go about this? I downloaded version for Solaris... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: parente
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with procmail mailing list

I need to find out for sure whether or not Solaris 10x86 comes with procmail installed? I only need it for mail subscription "Only" WE have about 51 mailing lists subscriptions from listproc. I need help just doing mailing lists. How to best go about this? I downloaded version for Solaris... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: parente
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

help with mailing contents to a list of people

I have to create a unix program that will mail the contents of a file to a list of users.The file to be mailed will be provided as an argument to the program on the command line. The list of users or mail recipients should be a ”variable” that is created inside the program This program MUST be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: toejam
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

issue with mailing

hi i run a mailing script daily using rsh i receive the mail sometimes but sometimes receive the permission denied error. could not understand the cause of permission denied because it sometimes runs properly and i am able to receive the mail Please Advice (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mad_man12
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Regarding mailing of logs

Hi Folks, I have an application which logs get continuously refreshed and made after every 1 second , I want that those logs get mailed to me at my email id sara@somewhere.com The location is cd /var/log/abc/log Please advise the command so that I can mail abc.log at my mailid inbox... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SankalpS
2 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

How to create mailing list in openldap?

Hi. I want to create mailing list in my directory, however standart object classes groupOfUniqueNames and groupOfNames don't contain mail attribute. What is the common way to create mailing list in openldap? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: urello
0 Replies
MKLNIM(1)						      General Commands Manual							 MKLNIM(1)

NAME
mklnim - make Linux Netinstall Image SYNOPSIS
mklnim outputfile [path-to-cdrom] DESCRIPTION
mklnim is a shell script that takes a SuSE, TurboLinux or a RedHat CDROM, or equivalent disk directory, and creates a network bootable image (NBI) that can be used with Etherboot (http://etherboot.sourceforge.net/) or Netboot (http://www.han.de/~gero/netboot.html). This NBI, when booted via the network, will make the target computer behave just as if a CDROM boot (TurboLinux), or a floppy boot (RedHat and SuSE) had been selected. A conventional install can be done from this point onwards. There are several occasions when this technique is useful: 1. It can be used to quickly boot a target computer when the floppy loading is very slow. 2. In the case of TurboLinux, it loads the CDROM initial ramdisk which does not require any further floppy loading. In the case of RedHat, it only loads the floppy initial ramdisk which does not contain the material in the supplementary floppy, and may require more floppy insertion. 3. It can start the install from a floppy of any size, not just 1.4 MB, or even from a floppyless machine, if one has a boot ROM (providing no further floppy access is required). 4. It could be used as part of an automatic installation process. Naturally, all this assumes that the infrastructure for diskless booting (bootp and tftp servers) has been set up. BUGS
If supplementary floppies are required, this script doesn't include that material in the network boot image. Please feel welcome to fix this problem. SEE ALSO
Etherboot tutorial at http://etherboot.sourceforge.net/ COPYRIGHT
mklnim is under the GNU Public License AUTHOR
Ken Yap (ken_yap@users.sourceforge.net) DATE
Version 0.4 April 2000 25 April 2000 MKLNIM(1)