Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Is there Shockwave for me?
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers Is there Shockwave for me? Post 34470 by norsk hedensk on Saturday 22nd of February 2003 03:01:23 PM
Old 02-22-2003
macromedia has only put out the shockwave plugin for windows and mac. crossover is a linux solution (costs $$$) to run windows plugins, that uses wine, so i dunno if you can get that to run on AIX. but heres a link http://crossover.codeweavers.com/docs/plugin/

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Flash/Shockwave Plugin Seems to Crash Browsers!

I have a problem, that's of course why I'm here. I just today installed, Vector Linux on a PII 233mhz with 160mb ram. The OS is stable, runs well, and is speedy for this older computer while running some GUI version. I can't recall which one. I can find out but it the browsers crash in all the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: garfunkle
1 Replies
SUPYBOT-PLUGIN-DOC(1)					      General Commands Manual					     SUPYBOT-PLUGIN-DOC(1)

NAME
supybot-plugin-doc - Generates the documentation for a Supybot plugin SYNOPSIS
supybot-plugin-doc [options] DESCRIPTION
supybot-plugin-doc is used to generate documentation (StructuredText or reStructuredText format) for a supybot(1) plugin. OPTIONS
--version Show version of program. -h, --help Show summary of options. -c, --clean Clean the various data/conf/log directories after generating the docs. -o, --output-dir=OUTPUTDIR Specifies the directory in which to write the documentation for the plugin. -f, --format=FORMAT Specifies which output format to use. Choices are 'rst' or 'stx'. --plugins-dir=PLUGINSDIRS Looks in the given directory for plugins and generates documentation for all of them. SEE ALSO
python(1), supybot(1), supybot-test(1), supybot-botchk(1), supybot-wizard(1), supybot-adduser(1), supybot-plugin-create(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was originally written by James Vega <jamessan at supybot dot com>. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or mod- ify this document under the terms of the Supybot license, a BSD-style license. May 2009 SUPYBOT-PLUGIN-DOC(1)