Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: mozilla java plugin
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers mozilla java plugin Post 34468 by norsk hedensk on Saturday 22nd of February 2003 11:16:49 AM
Old 02-22-2003
naw it dosnt work. i already have jre installed but i tried that one also, i tried the plugins for ns4 and ns600, i tried copieing the files to my plugin directory and i tried linking them there, still no good.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Mozilla & Macromedia Flash Player Plugin Problem

Hello All, I am using Mozilla 1.7.8 on hp-ux 11.00, and install flash player 6 for it. it is giving following errors and get crashed. when i want to open a site need flash plugin. Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkSuperWin' to `GtkWidget' Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkSuperWin'... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Awadhesh
1 Replies

2. BSD

Java plugin not working with Firefox 3

Hi, I use FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE with Firefox 3.0.5 and am having some trouble getting the Java VM working. I have tried both the diablo-jre16 and diablo-jdk16 ports with the javavmwrapper installed. I tried the diablo ports installed individually and together, and have tried installing them... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: whetphish
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Mozilla 1.7 and java 1.6

Hi community, I've a problem with mozilla 1.7. I'm working on Sun Workstation with Solaris10 and I just installed java 1.6_0 but when I start a GUI from a remote Server I see that the version is still 1.5. the output of " java -version" shows 1.6. Maybe is a problem with a mozilla link... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sunb3
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

java runtime for mozilla firefox 3.5.3 installation

Hi, community, I am using Karmica koala 9.10 and I wish to add to Firefox the JRE plugin. What I have to do? The problem arises when I try to copy from the Downloads dir the file to /usr/java that I created. I must have the root permissions, I think. Please help. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mauropera
1 Replies

5. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

[Solved] Java Plugin not working w/Firefox 7 on Solaris x86

I upgraded my server to Firefox version 7.0.1 and created a symbolic link to /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.6.0/jre/lib/i386/libnpjp2.so in the /usr/lib/firefox/plugins directory. According to the directions from the mozilla site, this should work. But whenever i attempt to access an app that requires... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: goose25
0 Replies

6. SCO

Mozilla crashing when viewing java console

I installed the Java 1.4.2_19 JRE, SDK, and Mozilla plugin in SCO (OpenServer 5.0.7). However, every time I try and view the java console, the browser immediately closes. Likewise, if I navigate to a website that tries to load an applet, the browser immediately closes. I've checked and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jdsnatl
1 Replies
applyplugin(1)							 Debian GNU/Linux						    applyplugin(1)

NAME
applyplugin - apply LADSPA plugin to an audio file SYNOPSIS
applyplugin [-s[seconds]] <input wave file> <output wave file> <LADSPA plugin file name> <plugin label> <Control1> <Control2> ... [<LADSPA plugin file name> <plugin label> <Control1> <Control2> ... ] ... DESCRIPTION
applyplugin applies a series of LADSPA plugins to an audio data source to create a destination audio file. OPTIONS
-s[seconds] Add seconds of silence after end of input file. FILES
/usr/lib/ladspa/*.so LADSPA plugin files are installed here by default. ENVIRONMENT
LADSPA_PATH should be set to something like "/usr/local/lib/ladspa:/usr/lib/ladspa:" for plugins to be found at all. BUGS
Requires environmental variable to work properly. CONFORMING TO
LADSPA standard, by linux-audio-dev mailing list members. AUTHOR
ladspa-sdk was written by Richard Furse (richard@muse.demon.co.uk). This manpage was written by Junichi Uekawa (dancer@debian.org). SEE ALSO
listplugins(1), analyseplugin(1) ladspa-sdk 2001 May 14 applyplugin(1)