Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: mozilla java plugin
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers mozilla java plugin Post 34468 by norsk hedensk on Saturday 22nd of February 2003 11:16:49 AM
Old 02-22-2003
naw it dosnt work. i already have jre installed but i tried that one also, i tried the plugins for ns4 and ns600, i tried copieing the files to my plugin directory and i tried linking them there, still no good.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Mozilla & Macromedia Flash Player Plugin Problem

Hello All, I am using Mozilla 1.7.8 on hp-ux 11.00, and install flash player 6 for it. it is giving following errors and get crashed. when i want to open a site need flash plugin. Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkSuperWin' to `GtkWidget' Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkSuperWin'... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Awadhesh
1 Replies

2. BSD

Java plugin not working with Firefox 3

Hi, I use FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE with Firefox 3.0.5 and am having some trouble getting the Java VM working. I have tried both the diablo-jre16 and diablo-jdk16 ports with the javavmwrapper installed. I tried the diablo ports installed individually and together, and have tried installing them... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: whetphish
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Mozilla 1.7 and java 1.6

Hi community, I've a problem with mozilla 1.7. I'm working on Sun Workstation with Solaris10 and I just installed java 1.6_0 but when I start a GUI from a remote Server I see that the version is still 1.5. the output of " java -version" shows 1.6. Maybe is a problem with a mozilla link... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sunb3
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

java runtime for mozilla firefox 3.5.3 installation

Hi, community, I am using Karmica koala 9.10 and I wish to add to Firefox the JRE plugin. What I have to do? The problem arises when I try to copy from the Downloads dir the file to /usr/java that I created. I must have the root permissions, I think. Please help. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mauropera
1 Replies

5. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

[Solved] Java Plugin not working w/Firefox 7 on Solaris x86

I upgraded my server to Firefox version 7.0.1 and created a symbolic link to /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.6.0/jre/lib/i386/libnpjp2.so in the /usr/lib/firefox/plugins directory. According to the directions from the mozilla site, this should work. But whenever i attempt to access an app that requires... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: goose25
0 Replies

6. SCO

Mozilla crashing when viewing java console

I installed the Java 1.4.2_19 JRE, SDK, and Mozilla plugin in SCO (OpenServer 5.0.7). However, every time I try and view the java console, the browser immediately closes. Likewise, if I navigate to a website that tries to load an applet, the browser immediately closes. I've checked and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jdsnatl
1 Replies
RHINO-DEBUGGER(1)					      General Commands Manual						 RHINO-DEBUGGER(1)

NAME
rhino-debugger - invokes the rhino JavaScript debugger GUI SYNOPSIS
rhino-debugger [options] script_filename_or_url [script_arguments] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the rhino-debugger command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the origi- nal program does not have a manual page. It is written according to the html documentation. rhino-debugger is a start script for the rhino JavaScript debugger. The Rhino JavaScript debugger is a GUI that allows debugging of inter- preted JavaScript scripts run in Rhino. Note that this debugger will not work with JavaScript scripts run in the mozilla browser since Rhino is not the engine used in such environments. OPTIONS
-e script_source Executes script_source as a JavaScript script. -f script_filename_or_url Reads script_filename_or_url content and execute it as a JavaScript script. -opt, -O optLevel Optimizes at level optLevel, which must be an integer between 0 and 9. -version versionNumber Specifies the language version to compile with. The string versionNumber must be one of 100, 110, 120, 130, or 140. See JavaScript Language Versions for more information on language versions. -strict Enable strict mode. EXAMPLE
Example debugging the NervousText.js applet written in JavaScript. The example is provided in the librhino-java-doc package. $ rhino-debugger NervousText.js SEE ALSO
The online documentation under http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/debugger.html AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Damien Raude-Morvan <drazzib@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Friday 17, 2009 RHINO-DEBUGGER(1)