Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SuSe Linux runs MS Office
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements SuSe Linux runs MS Office Post 33990 by HOUSCOUS on Tuesday 28th of January 2003 08:51:17 PM
Old 01-28-2003
Java SuSe Linux runs MS Office

SuSe Linux runs MS Office

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Linux & Office Suites

Please give me the names of some TOTALLY FREE Linux distributions and MS Office like applications suites for Linux. Thanks! (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: oti
8 Replies

2. Linux

MS Office for Linux..

Hi all, I have to install MS office on the Linux 9. As it is the essential part of my Internship. So I just want to know the following things: 1. Is it possible? 2. From where I can get the MS Ofiice for Linux 9. 3. From wher I can get the Documentation for Installing it. Thanks in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aman_mlt
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Finger command not showing Office, Office Phone from /etc/passwd

Not sure if this is the best place to post, but at this point my question seems to be an advanced topic. I'm curious why it is that the "office phone" column of finger does not seem to report anything even when data is entered in the GECOS field of /etc/passwd. I am using Ubuntu 8.10, kernel... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gratuitous_arp
1 Replies
GBGOFFICE(1)						      General Commands Manual						      GBGOFFICE(1)

NAME
gbgoffice - GTK BG Office assistant SYNOPSIS
gbgoffice [OPTIONS]... DESCRIPTION
gbgoffice - GTK BG Office assistant OPTIONS
-d, --dump-data-dir Dumps direcotry where shared files are instaled. -l, --language=[bg/en] Sets language to Bulgarian or English. -h, --help Display help message. -v, --version Display the version of the program. FILES
~/.gbgoffice Per user configuration file. ENVIRONMENT
LANG Specify language which will be used (Bulgarian or English) BUGS
Trayicon may not work with all window managers. LICENSE
This program is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation. See COPYING or COPYING.BULGARIAN for details. SEE ALSO
kbgoffice(1), cbgoffice(1) official webpage - http://gbgoffice.info AUTHORS
Miroslav Yordanov <mironcho at linux-bg dot org> February 2005 GBGOFFICE(1)