Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: UNIX for Dummies Test
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements UNIX for Dummies Test Post 33818 by Neo on Monday 20th of January 2003 08:32:23 PM
Old 01-20-2003
Q.6's answer is "all of the above" Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Unix for Dummies FAQ

I have created a small FAQ for the "Unix for Dummies" forum. Hopefully this will be useful, as there are questions which are asked (and answered) repeatedly. <A HREF="http://www.droflet.net/unix_dot_com_faq.html">http://www.droflet.net/unix_dot_com_faq.html (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: PxT
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

scripts for dummies

í have no idea how to write a script. can someone help? how would i write a script that will do the following commands mkdir temp cp * temp cd temp ls i want to be able to do a set of commands by typing in only one command. i´m a windows user that is trying to learn unix, finally :P so... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: eeldivady
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl for Dummies

Hi all. iam new to this and i want to learn perl Any good website out there ?? anything will do thanks :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Test

Hi, I just started studying AI at the university of amsterdam and I heard there is some basic UNIX test which is available online. Well, if any of you knows a link to that test I would truely appreciate it. Thanks a lot, L (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: L.A. BOSS
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris for dummies

Is there one command that will display all system information on a Solaris host running Solaris 8? System information such as model, memory, CPU, disk space etc. etc. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mita
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Test on string containing spacewhile test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = quitC then break fi d

This is the code: while test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = stop then break fi done I read a command on every loop an execute it. I check if the string equals the word stop to end the loop,but it say that I gave too many arguments to test. For example echo hello. Now the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Max89
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnjerome
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

dummies question

Please help to answer some highlighted question below. 1. How to create more than 1 partition in a single hard disk? 2. How to format the created partition to be viewable like in windows C: or D: ? 3. How to use pen drive in unix environment? 4. How to find a file starting with... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyysk
8 Replies
eXosip2 OPTIONS and UA capabilities Management(3)		    libeXosip2			 eXosip2 OPTIONS and UA capabilities Management(3)

NAME
eXosip2 OPTIONS and UA capabilities Management - Functions int eXosip_options_build_request (osip_message_t **options, const char *to, const char *from, const char *route) int eXosip_options_send_request (osip_message_t *options) int eXosip_options_build_answer (int tid, int status, osip_message_t **answer) int eXosip_options_send_answer (int tid, int status, osip_message_t *answer) Detailed Description Function Documentation int eXosip_options_build_request (osip_message_t **options, const char *to, const char *from, const char *route) Build a default OPTIONS message. Parameters: options Pointer for the SIP request to build. to SIP url for callee. from SIP url for caller. route Route header for INVITE. (optional) int eXosip_options_send_request (osip_message_t *options) Send an OPTIONS request. Parameters: options SIP OPTIONS message to send. int eXosip_options_build_answer (inttid, intstatus, osip_message_t **answer) Build answer for an OPTIONS request. Parameters: tid id of OPTIONS transaction. status status for SIP answer to build. answer The SIP answer to build. int eXosip_options_send_answer (inttid, intstatus, osip_message_t *answer) Send answer for an OPTIONS request. Parameters: tid id of OPTIONS transaction. status status for SIP answer to send. answer The SIP answer to send. (default will be sent if NULL) Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libeXosip2 from the source code. Version 3.1.0 Sun Jun 24 2012 eXosip2 OPTIONS and UA capabilities Management(3)