Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers KDE network configuration tool Post 33753 by Jody on Friday 17th of January 2003 03:19:36 PM
Old 01-17-2003
Try typing in "lisa" or "coastool".

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

HP-UX Network Configuration

Hi, I have installed a HP-UX B.11.00 U 9000/800 Server in one of the domain. And I'm also able to telnet/ping into this server from systems in the same domain. But I'm not able to telnet/ping into this server from a different domain. So, what shoud need to do to achieve this... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: S.Vishwanath
6 Replies

2. IP Networking

Special network tool needed

Hi everyone, I need some tool or a hint how to code it myself. I want a tool that listenes to a TCP/IP port and reads everything from that port and write it to a logfile. How can I do this? Regards, Steff (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tubbietoeter
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Configuration management tool in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3

Hi all, :confused: I want to know about the configuration management tool that is used in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3. Please refer some sites where i could get the details. Thanks in advance kavitha (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavithadass
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

HP-UX configuration gathering tool

Hello! I would like to introduce a tool for gathering information on the HP- UX operating system. I would like to hear experts opinions about this utility, its prospects and usefulness. Any feedbacks, suggestions, bug reports, feature requests etc are welcome. The tool project web page:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahaidukov
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Network monitoring tool for Solaris 10

Hi All, I was wondering if there is any Network Monitoring Tool for Solaris 10 to monitor a network having hybrid operating systems. I just googled it without success. Hope, experts will guide me to get it. Thanks, Deepak (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: naw_deepak
0 Replies

6. Infrastructure Monitoring

Network monitoring tool for Solaris 10

Hi All, I was wondering if there is any Network Monitoring Tool for Solaris 10 to monitor a network having hybrid operating systems. I just googled it without success. Hope, experts will guide me to get it. Thanks, Deepak (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: naw_deepak
7 Replies

7. Red Hat

Linux network monitoring tool

Hello, Please let me know the best and descriptive network monitoring tools available for a linux enviornment. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mitchnelson
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

tool scan my network and get all Unix servers

Hello, is there any tool where I can scan my netwrk and get all types of Unix servers? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fsmadi
2 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

kde network info app

In gnome there was an indicator applet that displayed your ip address, subnet mask, gateway, and dns. Is there a similar applet in kde? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wich tool for check that two system have the same configuration

Hello , On a couple of system I have to check that systems have the same configuration. This system are part of manual cluster but when application are going to switch from one side to another side I would like to be sure I am not going to experience incidents. It is why I wonder if on the web... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xavier38450
2 Replies
Net::DBus::Binding::Value(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Net::DBus::Binding::Value(3pm)

NAME
Net::DBus::Binding::Value - Strongly typed data value SYNOPSIS
# Import the convenience functions use Net::DBus qw(:typing); # Call a method with passing an int32 $object->doit(dint32("3")); DESCRIPTION
This module provides a simple wrapper around a raw Perl value, associating an explicit DBus type with the value. This is used in cases where a client is communicating with a server which does not provide introspection data, but for which the basic data types are not sufficient. This class should not be used directly, rather the convenience functions in Net::DBus be called. METHODS
my $value = Net::DBus::Binding::Value->new($type, $value); Creates a wrapper for the perl value $value marking it as having the dbus data type $type. It is not neccessary to call this method directly, instead the data typing methods in the Net::DBus object should be used. my $raw = $value->value Returns the raw perl value wrapped by this object my $type = $value->type Returns the dbus data type this value is marked as having AUTHOR
Daniel P. Berrange COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2004-2011 Daniel P. Berrange SEE ALSO
Net::DBus, Net::DBus::Binding::Introspector, Net::DBus::Binding::Iterator perl v5.14.2 2011-06-30 Net::DBus::Binding::Value(3pm)