Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Lindows vs. Microsoft
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Lindows vs. Microsoft Post 33681 by Cameron on Wednesday 15th of January 2003 01:07:39 AM
Old 01-15-2003
Man that's a read and a half !!

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Lindows

Hello! I am new to Linux, i have just started using Mandrake. i heard about Lindows and wanted to aks if anyone of u have tried it? What do u think??? :confused: :confused: thanks jar0 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jar0
1 Replies
Pod::Perldoc::ToNroff(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Pod::Perldoc::ToNroff(3)

NAME
Pod::Perldoc::ToNroff - let Perldoc convert Pod to nroff SYNOPSIS
perldoc -o nroff -d something.3 Some::Modulename DESCRIPTION
This is a "plug-in" class that allows Perldoc to use Pod::Man as a formatter class. The following options are supported: center, date, fixed, fixedbold, fixeditalic, fixedbolditalic, quotes, release, section Those options are explained in Pod::Man. For example: perldoc -o nroff -w center:Pod -d something.3 Some::Modulename CAVEAT
This module may change to use a different pod-to-nroff formatter class in the future, and this may change what options are supported. SEE ALSO
Pod::Man, Pod::Perldoc, Pod::Perldoc::ToMan COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMERS
Copyright (c) 2002 Sean M. Burke. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. AUTHOR
Current maintainer: Mark Allen "<mallen@cpan.org>" Past contributions from: brian d foy "<bdfoy@cpan.org>" Adriano R. Ferreira "<ferreira@cpan.org>", Sean M. Burke "<sburke@cpan.org>" perl v5.16.3 2013-04-27 Pod::Perldoc::ToNroff(3)