Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: License with demo???
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers License with demo??? Post 33672 by merlin on Tuesday 14th of January 2003 04:37:48 PM
Old 01-14-2003
I used the GUI after the install I selected to install the license. Everuthing seems to work fine on installing a license.

But when I open workshop it'll have a little box that will appear over the rest with the license info (well where it should be) and it'll say i've got 0 out of 0 licenses to use/left. It's like the install of the license worked but the program wont see the license.

Either that or no error messages were displayed.

I've got another machine I have to setup and test some things. I'll do the above install again and take extra note for error messages and post them if they happen.

Thx for the help Smilie
merlin

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Hyperic's CloudStatus demo and interview (video)

07-23-2008 11:00 AM Jon Travis, principal engineer for Hyperic, explains the company's new CloudStatus utility in this video interview. CloudStatus is free, it's open source, and you can access it through your Web browser. Right now it works only with Amazon's cloud computing services -- which... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Updating the license tag in XML file with new license

Hi All, I have a XML file : System.xml in which I want to update the license tag with the new data from file licence.xml. The content of files is in following format: System.xml: <?xml version="1.0"?> <!DOCTYPE Configuration SYSTEM "SystemVariables.dtd"> <usageConfiguration... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pramod_T
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell basic graphics demo.

I have been thinking about another shell scripting project using the Arduino Diecimila board. I was going to make a kids level slow 8 channel Logic Analyser. I thought about using the termiinal esc code graphics characters. This is the test code using said terminal escape codes. I have only... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
2 Replies
PAW-DEMOS(1)						      General Commands Manual						      PAW-DEMOS(1)

NAME
paw-demos - run PAW demonstrations SYNOPSIS
paw-demos [options] [example_num [test_num]] DESCRIPTION
paw-demos is a script to run the demonstrations of PAW in the paw-demos package. It will create a demo directory (by default $HOME/paw-demos), copy the demos from /usr/share/paw-demos to this directory, and run them. Both examples and tests are available. example_num is the number of the example to start with; examples are skipped if example_num > 31. test_num is the number of the test to start with; tests are skipped if test_num > 8. Note that the first example is numbered 1 but the first test is numbered 0. OPTIONS
--batch Run demos in batch mode; output to PostScript. The resulting output files are placed into a "linux" subdirectory of the demo direc- tory. --clean Clean the demo directory given by the --dir option (or the default directory if --dir is not given). This option causes exam- ple_num, test_num, --batch, and --driver to be ignored. --dir dir Specify the directory in which to run the PAW demos, relative to $HOME. If it does not already exist, it will be created and the demos copied to it from the directory /usr/share/doc/paw-demos/examples. The default is $HOME/paw-demos. --display display Specify the display to use. The default is the current value of the $DISPLAY environment variable. --driver driver Specify a graphics driver. Available options are "X11" for pawX11 and "++" for paw++. --help Show a summary of options. FILES
/usr/share/paw-demos contains the PAW demonstrations. $HOME/paw-demos is the default directory in which to run the demos. SEE ALSO
paw(1), paw++(1) AUTHOR
This manual page and the paw-demos script that it describes were written by Kevin McCarty <kmccarty@debian.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). The demos themselves were written by various PAW contributors. COPYRIGHT
(C) Copyright Kevin McCarty, 2003. April 23, 2003 PAW-DEMOS(1)