Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: License with demo???
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers License with demo??? Post 33672 by merlin on Tuesday 14th of January 2003 04:37:48 PM
Old 01-14-2003
I used the GUI after the install I selected to install the license. Everuthing seems to work fine on installing a license.

But when I open workshop it'll have a little box that will appear over the rest with the license info (well where it should be) and it'll say i've got 0 out of 0 licenses to use/left. It's like the install of the license worked but the program wont see the license.

Either that or no error messages were displayed.

I've got another machine I have to setup and test some things. I'll do the above install again and take extra note for error messages and post them if they happen.

Thx for the help Smilie
merlin

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Hyperic's CloudStatus demo and interview (video)

07-23-2008 11:00 AM Jon Travis, principal engineer for Hyperic, explains the company's new CloudStatus utility in this video interview. CloudStatus is free, it's open source, and you can access it through your Web browser. Right now it works only with Amazon's cloud computing services -- which... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Updating the license tag in XML file with new license

Hi All, I have a XML file : System.xml in which I want to update the license tag with the new data from file licence.xml. The content of files is in following format: System.xml: <?xml version="1.0"?> <!DOCTYPE Configuration SYSTEM "SystemVariables.dtd"> <usageConfiguration... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pramod_T
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell basic graphics demo.

I have been thinking about another shell scripting project using the Arduino Diecimila board. I was going to make a kids level slow 8 channel Logic Analyser. I thought about using the termiinal esc code graphics characters. This is the test code using said terminal escape codes. I have only... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
2 Replies
ROUNDUP-SERVER(1)					      General Commands Manual						 ROUNDUP-SERVER(1)

NAME
roundup-demo - create a roundup "demo" tracker and launch its web interface SYNOPSIS
roundup-demo [backend [nuke]] OPTIONS
nuke Create a fresh demo tracker (deleting the existing one if any). If the additional backend argument is specified, the new demo tracker will use the backend named (one of "anydbm", "sqlite", "metakit", "mysql" or "postgresql"; subject to availability on your system). DESCRIPTION
This command creates a fresh demo tracker for you to experiment with. The email features of Roundup will be turned off (so the nosy feature won't send email). It does this by removing the nosyreaction.py module from the demo tracker's detectors directory. If you wish, you may modify the demo tracker by editing its configuration files and HTML templates. See the customisation manual for infor- mation about how to do that. Once you've fiddled with the demo tracker, you may use it as a template for creating your real, live tracker. Simply run the roundup-admin command to install the tracker from inside the demo tracker home directory, and it will be listed as an available template for installa- tion. No data will be copied over. AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Richard Jones <richard@users.sourceforge.net>. 27 July 2004 ROUNDUP-SERVER(1)