Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Jon Johansen cleared in landmark DVD case Post 33510 by norsk hedensk on Tuesday 7th of January 2003 05:42:04 PM
Old 01-07-2003
that is a good thing to see! these companies like the RIAA and others seem like they are feeling more and more powerful and will start to make up there own rules. its good to see that judges in other countries havnt lost their minds and start throwing people in jail for stuff like that. thats my opinion anyway....

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

hotmail cleared account before activation

Hotmail cleared my email account before I had a chance to activate it. Can a admin re-send the activation email or activate my username? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prkfriryce
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to write a cron jon(tcsh)....Help me out!!

The question I personally have is will it be possible to design the cron job according to this ‘wish list': 1)Every time cron starts (I mean files are found and processing begins) - email send to a user or to a group of users. 2)The job is divided into 2 separate parts, 2nd jobs starts only... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarsaravana_s
2 Replies

3. AIX

WTMP file cleared after upgrade

Hello, we recently upgraded from AIX 5.2.9 to 5.3.6 and in the process the wtmp file was cleared out. Before the upgrade the system had not been rebooted in a very long time, so i'm curious if the clearing of the file is related to the upgrade or the reboot? If it was related to the reboot is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zuessh
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Unable to remove links of Cleared metas

Hi, have few meta devices which were cleared some year ago but still appear in /dev/md/rdsk. If I create a same meta device again, it shows old timestamp of 2009yr I tried devfsadm -C to clear unlinked links but of no use. What am I missing ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tuxian
2 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Congratulations Corona688 for reaching to landmark of 4000+ THANKS

Hello All, Let's join our hands together to appreciate Corona688 for completing and reaching to the landmark of 4000+ THANKS. I do want to appreciate Corona688 on behalf of everyone here in forum for Corona688's continuous effort of posting very useful, full of experience and knowledge posts in... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
7 Replies
AUTRACE:(8)						  System Administration Utilities					       AUTRACE:(8)

NAME
autrace - a program similar to strace SYNOPSIS
autrace program [-r] [program-args]... DESCRIPTION
autrace is a program that will add the audit rules to trace a process similar to strace. It will then execute the program passing arguments to it. The resulting audit information will be in the audit logs if the audit daemon is running or syslog. This command deletes all audit rules prior to executing the target program and after executing it. As a safety precaution, it will not run unless all rules are deleted with auditctl prior to use. OPTIONS
-r Limit syscalls collected to ones needed for analyzing resource usage. This could help people doing threat modeling. This saves space in logs. EXAMPLES
The following illustrates a typical session: autrace /bin/ls /tmp ausearch --start recent -p 2442 -i and for resource usage mode: autrace -r /bin/ls ausearch --start recent -p 2450 --raw | aureport --file --summary ausearch --start recent -p 2450 --raw | aureport --host --summary SEE ALSO
ausearch(8), auditctl(8). AUTHOR
Steve Grubb Red Hat Jan 2007 AUTRACE:(8)