Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users referenced symbol not found, how to solve? Post 33501 by RTM on Tuesday 7th of January 2003 02:08:24 PM
Old 01-07-2003
This may help you with your first two questions - realize the error can be given on many different applications under different circumstances. This is just so you get a better understanding.

Search the page for relocation - Sun docs - relocation error

As far as your 3rd question, Nikk answered that well in check your LD_LIBRARY_PATH. That would be the first thing to look at.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how can i check in csh if command found or not found ?

hello all im trying to use in sun Solaris the information received from the top command now i several machines that dont have install the top program so when im running the script im geting error saying after im running this code : set MemoryInfo = `top | grep Memory` if (... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

No screens found problem - and I cant use keybord properly to solve!!

Title explains it already. I need to solve the problem from log files. But backspace types ^H . I dont know how to delete character. How can I mend the keybord ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: olddays
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

relocation error: yyparse referenced symbol not found

This is my set up: LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/apps/rogue_wave_sol7/workspaces/workshop6_u1/4d/lib:/apps/fu/section20/vendorLib/EMS/4.2/lib:/home/a487891/cppunit/lib:/usr/openwin/lib:/usr/lib ldd -d TestDatalinkTradeRouter libintl.so => /usr/lib/libintl.so libw.so.1 => /usr/lib/libw.so.1... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: agilgeous
2 Replies

4. Programming

Error: Undefined Symbol ..... First referenced in file......

Hi, I am working with Solaris 5.9 and I am newbie in Socket programming and I stated working with socket programming and I copyed a simple client & server program from a website which I am attaching with this and when I am compiling these files.I am getting the error-- Please Help me to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

kernel debug:"Symbol file not found for *.ko"

When I debug vmlinux with gdb, after it connect to the target, I got below output: usbcore.ko: No such file or directory. Error while mapping shared library sections: ohci_hcd.ko: No such file or directory. Symbol file not found for usbcore.ko Symbol file not found for ohci_hcd.ko Symbol... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

[bash] reassigning referenced variables in functions

Hello all, Problem. ---------- I'm trying to reassign a referenced variable passed to a 'local' variable in a function but the local variable refuses to be assigned the content of the referenced variable. Any ideas would be appreciated. Objective. ----------- Eliminate all $VAR... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ASGR
1 Replies

7. Solaris

/usr/lib/passwdutil.so.1: symbol __nsl_fgetspent_r: referenced symbol not found

deleteing post (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dshakey
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl ref to hash with refs in it (how to get what's being referenced).

I have a reference to a hash that contains some references. I was just wondering if there was a more simplistic Way of dereferencing the contained references without having to assign them to another reference like this: my $href = shift; #some hash my $temp = $href->{element}; print... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrwatkin
3 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

help me to solve it thank you

i thought about to use the commands : wc and sort and mybe more .. i need to write a bash script that recive a list of varuables kaka pele ronaldo beckham zidane messi rivaldo gerrard platini i need the program to print the longest word of the list. word in the output appears on a separate... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yairpg
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash looking in different directory for file that isn't referenced in command

When I run the below bash I get the expected output, which is the sum of all matching targets less than 20 in $file1. The filename in the directory is fixed (in bold). for file1 in /home/cmccabe/Desktop/test/panel/reads/16-0000_EPIL70.txt ; do bname=`basename $file1` ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
3 Replies
RDF2BIN(1)							   Debian Manual							RDF2BIN(1)

NAME
rdf2bin, rdf2com - convert an RDOFF object file to flat binary SYNOPSIS
rdf2bin [-o relocation-origin] [-p segment-alignment] [-f format] input-file output-file rdf2com [-p segment-alignment] input-file output-file rdf2ith [-o relocation-origin] [-p segment-alignment] input-file output-file rdf2srec [-o relocation-origin] [-p segment-alignment] input-file output-file OPTIONS
-o relocation-origin Relocate at origin relocation-origin. If invoked as rdf2com, the default relocation origin will be 0x100. Else, the default origin is 0. -p segment-alignment Pad segments until their size is a multiple of segment-alignment. By default, 16 is used. -f format Specify the output format. The currently supported formats are binary (bin), DOS COM (binary with origin 0x100) (com) Intel hex (ith or ihx), and Motorola S-Records (srec). If not specified, the format is set by the command name. AUTHORS
Julian Hall <jules@earthcorp.com>, H. Peter Anvin <hpa@zytor.com>. This manual page was written by Matej Vela <vela@debian.org>. BUGS
This utility currently only supports the classic segments .text, .data and .bss. Debian Project September 6, 1999 RDF2BIN(1)