Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting courses which will place me as a network engineer? Post 33283 by yuvasyntel on Wednesday 25th of December 2002 05:59:48 AM
Old 12-25-2002
courses which will place me as a network engineer?

Hi,
I'm a hardware er now. Can anyone say some courses which will place me as a Networking er. I'm doing my CCNA now. I've lot of interest in Networks.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Unix Courses

Hi, I am looking to take a course in Unix that is very detailed which lasts for more than 6 months in length, which is very detailed and hands on. Can someone recommend a school which can provide me with the training I am looking for in Massachusetts, either In Boston or South of Boston. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 24giovanni
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Unix Courses

Hi, I am looking to take a course in Unix that is very detailed which lasts for more than 6 months in length, which is very detailed and hands on. Can someone recommend a school which can provide me with the training I am looking for in Massachusetts, either In Boston or South of Boston. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 24giovanni
2 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

UNIX Materials and Courses

hi all ; i'm abeginner in hp ux , any one has a good reference step by step ,and any of you can tell me about any simulator to work as unix server machine. ***Email address deleted by moderator*** Please read the rules before posting again best regards;; kafaween :D (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kafaween
1 Replies

4. Linux

Linux Network Engineer

Hi, I was wondering has anybodu completed the linux + Nework Engineer CompTIA Linux+ Certificate. Hows does it stand to the others, such as Red Hat certifications? Txs (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Breen
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Information on Network engineer and Unix Systems Engineer

Hi, I'm exploring a few different careers( Unix System's Admin, Network Engineer, and Unix System's Engineer). I asked in another thread about System's Admin, so I have some more info on that already. I'm not finding very much info on Network Engineers or Unix System Engineers though. Can you guys... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hpicracing
0 Replies

6. Solaris

What is the best way to copy data from place to another place?

Dear Gurus, I need you to advice or suggestion about the best solution to copy data around 200-300G from serverA(location A) to serverB(location B). Normally, I will share folder and then copy but it takes too long time(about 2 days). Do you have any suggestion or which way should be... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: unitipon
9 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

suggest me books/courses

I am new to unix world. I just know some basic commands only and some basics knowledge about unix. Anyone please suggest me from where should I start. Suggest me some book that could help me from the beginning. Presently I am working in php in a company and I want to move in unix. Please suggest me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: UNITRIX
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris Courses

Hi All, I am looking for a fast track Solaris course in the UK which incorporates solaris system admin 1 and solaris system admin 2 in a 5 day spread. I can currently only find doing the two courses separately which would take 10 days. Can anyone help or am I going to have to do each one... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tommyk
8 Replies
ARDESIA(1)						       Ardesia Manual Pages							ARDESIA(1)

NAME
Ardesia - the free digital sketchpad SYNOPSIS
ardesia [options] [filename] DESCRIPTION
Ardesia is the free digital sketchpad. It is useful to make coloured free-hand annotations with digital ink everywhere, record it and share on the network. You can draw upon the desktop or import an image and annotate it and redistribute your work to the world. Thanks to Ardesia you are free to open any application and fix your ideas and notes. You can use the tool to make effective on-screen pre- sentation, highlight things or point out things of interest. The tool facilitates the online presentations and demos showing in real time your computer screen to anyone in the network. The tool facilitates the online presentations and demos showing in real time your computer screen to anyone in the network. You can use this tool to enhance your lessons or courses working with your preferred applications and your preferred operating system. Create nice tutorial and demos saving the desktop images with your free hand annotations. Ardesia uses the interactive Whiteboard Common File (iwb) an native document format, it can export images into several standard image for- mats. OPTIONS
Ardesia accepts the following options: -h, --help@ Show Ardesia command-line options. -V, --verbose Enable verbose mode to see the logs -d, --decorate Decorate the window with the borders -g, --gravity Set the gravity of the bar. Possible values are: east [default], west, north, south SUGGESTIONS AND BUG REPORTS
Any bugs found should be reported to the online bug-tracking system available on the web at http://code.google.com/p/ardesia/issues/list. Before reporting bugs, please check to see if the bug has already been reported. When reporting Ardesia bugs, it is important to include a reliable way to reproduce the bug, version number of Ardesia (and probably GTK+), OS name and version, and any relevant hardware specs. If a bug is causing a crash, it is very useful if a stack trace can be provided. And of course, patches to rectify the bug are even better. OTHER INFO
The canonical place to find Ardesia downloads and info is at http://www.cooglecode.com/ardesia. Here you can find links, data sets, mailing list archives and more. AUTHORS
Pietro Pilolli COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2009-2010 by Authors. Ardesia is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GPL. Ardesia 1.0; the free digital sketchpad February 2011 ARDESIA(1)