Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers oracle db on linux on intel 200 Post 32915 by LivinFree on Tuesday 10th of December 2002 01:25:11 PM
Old 12-10-2002
That means it wants you to run it in a graphical environment.
Start up XWindows, and try again...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how linux get install on intel as well as other processors.

I am beginner to os world. Is OS dependent on hardware()? i guess yes. then how linux get install on intel as well as other processors? Is there any unix os for intel processors? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: meet2kris
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Has anyone ever compiled Linux soley using the intel compilers

A while ago I heard that a group of people did this, but the internet changes, and I can no longer find the relevant sources or hearsay. Is this even possible? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: surrealdeal
2 Replies
gpa(1)								   User Commands							    gpa(1)

NAME
gpa - graphical frontend for the GNU Privacy Guard SYNOPSIS
gpa [OPTION(S)] [FILE(S)] DESCRIPTION
The GNU Privacy Assistant (GPA) is a graphical user interface for the GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG). gpa can be used to encrypt, decrypt, and sign files, to verify signatures and to manage the private and public keys. OPTIONS
-c, --clipboard Open the clipboard. -C, --card Start with the card-manager open. -d, --daemon Enable the UI server. --disable-ticker Disable ticker used for card operations. -f, --files Start with the file-manager open. This is the default if one or more FILE(S) are added to the command arguments. -k, --keyring Start with the keyring editor. This is the default. -o, --options=FILE Read options from the specified file instead of ~/.gnupg/gpa.conf. -s, --settings Open the settings dialog. -x, --cms Enable basic support for X.509. -?, --help, --help-all Print usage information and exit. --help-gtk Print options related to GTK. See also gtk-options(7). -v, --version Print version information and exit. FILES
~/.gnupg/gpa.conf Standard user configuration file read by gpa on startup. BUGS
Please report bugs to <bug-gpa@gnupg.org>. AUTHORS
gpa was written by Miguel Coca, amongst others. This manual page was written by Arthur de Jong <adejong@debian.org> and Daniel Leidert <daniel.leidert@wgdd.de> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). SEE ALSO
gpg(1), gpg2(1), gpgconf(1), gpgsm(1), gtk-options(7) gpa(1)