Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers oracle db on linux on intel 200 Post 32834 by yls177 on Sunday 8th of December 2002 04:33:11 AM
Old 12-08-2002
thanks, pal... its an encouraging post..
yls177

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how linux get install on intel as well as other processors.

I am beginner to os world. Is OS dependent on hardware()? i guess yes. then how linux get install on intel as well as other processors? Is there any unix os for intel processors? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: meet2kris
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Has anyone ever compiled Linux soley using the intel compilers

A while ago I heard that a group of people did this, but the internet changes, and I can no longer find the relevant sources or hearsay. Is this even possible? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: surrealdeal
2 Replies
save_bitmap(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					      save_bitmap(3alleg4)

NAME
save_bitmap - Saves a bitmap into any supported file format. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int save_bitmap(const char *filename, BITMAP *bmp, const RGB *pal); DESCRIPTION
Writes a bitmap into a file, using the specified palette, which should be an array of 256 RGB structures. The output format is determined from the filename extension: at present this function supports BMP, PCX and TGA formats. Two things to watch out for: on some video cards it may be faster to copy the screen to a memory bitmap and save the latter, and if you use this to dump the screen into a file you may end up with an image much larger than you were expecting, because Allegro often creates virtual screens larger than the visible screen. You can get around this by using a sub-bitmap to specify which part of the screen to save, eg: BITMAP *bmp; PALETTE pal; ... get_palette(pal); bmp = create_sub_bitmap(screen, 0, 0, SCREEN_W, SCREEN_H); save_bitmap("dump.pcx", bmp, pal); destroy_bitmap(bmp); RETURN VALUE
Returns non-zero on error. SEE ALSO
save_bmp(3alleg4), save_pcx(3alleg4), save_tga(3alleg4), load_bitmap(3alleg4), register_bitmap_file_type(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 save_bitmap(3alleg4)