Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: MYLEX driver
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory MYLEX driver Post 32568 by alex_slb on Friday 29th of November 2002 01:08:03 PM
Old 11-29-2002
Data MYLEX driver

Hello friends I'm experiencing difficulties to display a myles driver out from a hwconfig -hc command, I got the following message:

*** There may be an interrupt conflict on interrupt vector 10
can somebody help me please
gracias
Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

NIC Driver

Hi:- I am trying to install a device driver for Intel NIC card on TurboLinux, but getting following errors, cc -O -Wall -o eepro100-diag eepro100-diag.c eepro100-diag.c:72: unistd.h: No such file or directory eepro100-diag.c:73: stdio.h: No such file or directory eepro100-diag.c:74:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: s_aamir
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

To Driver

Driver, Are you an admin? I got banned from the board two times! Is this authorized? (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Computekwes
13 Replies

3. Linux

sound driver

i install fedora core 4 but it fail to detect my sound card. my sound card is sigmatel. how can i solve this problem? can i install other sound driver? thx (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: wsc
9 Replies

4. Solaris

SUNWglmr -- rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c or SCSI device driver ?

I've been researching minimizeing Solaris 8 and found that on the web page http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/packagelist/s8u7PkgList/p2.html the package SUNWglmr is listed as "rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c, (Root) (32-bit)" while in the document "Solaris 8 minimize-updt1.pdf"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roygoodwin
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing a driver

Hi All, I am trying to install a driver for a CAN card of a machine running Ubuntu 8.04. It cames with three .tgz files for gcc2, gcc3, and k26. The current version of gcc is 4.2.1, which is causing me problems. I installed gcc-3.3 using sudo apt-get install gcc-3.3 But when I run the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Brian-UOIT
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

help regarding device driver

Hi All, I have a device driver that uses UARTserial port to write/read to-from a device. That device driver is working fine on FC3 machine( kernel version 2.6.12)... Now I am switching to FC9 (kernel version 2.6.25.11-97).I have changed the interrupt flag SA_INTERRUPT to IRQF_DISABLED... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajuprade
0 Replies

7. SCO

SCO Unix "Mylex DA960"

Does anyone have the drivers for this RAID Controller specifically running on SCO?? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jedimaster
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd

Help, suspect hacked via serial or electric! any ideas on error "Pid:1, comm:swapper Tainted:G W 2.6.35-22 generic #33 -unbutu device = "(null)" or unknown-blocklist(8.1) please append a correct "root"boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd. Thanks... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kryclear
3 Replies

9. Hardware

Difference between platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver

In general terms what are the differences platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

10. Solaris

Database driver

Dear Gurus, I have to install oracle gateway 11g on solaris 10.5 , can any body let me know what is the path for ODBC.ini file in solaris and does solaris provide any generic database driver for all the database or i need to download the odbc driver for particular database. I have to connect... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: guddu_12
0 Replies
ddi_intr_dup_handler(9F)												  ddi_intr_dup_handler(9F)

NAME
ddi_intr_dup_handler - reuse interrupt handler and arguments for MSI-X interrupts SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/types.h> #include <sys/conf.h> #include <sys/ddi.h> #include <sys/sunddi.h> int ddi_intr_dup_handler(ddi_intr_handle_t orig, int vector, ddi_intr_handle_t *new); INTERFACE LEVEL
Solaris DDI specific (Solaris DDI). orig Pointer to the the original DDI interrupt handle vector Contains the interrupt number to which to duplicate new Pointer to the new DDI interrupt handle The ddi_intr_dup_handler() function is for MSI-X interrupts, where an unallocated interrupt vector is permitted to use the same MSI-X address/data pair, interrupt handler, and handler arguments as a previously initialized/allocated interrupt vector. The ddi_intr_dup_han- dler() function copies the entry from the interrupt handle given by orig to the unallocated MSI-X interrupt vector given by the argument vector. If successful, it returns the new interrupt handle for given vector in new. The ddi_intr_dup_handler() function must be called after the orig interrupt handler has been added. The new interrupt handle must not have been previously allocated and must not have an interrupt handler associated with it. The ddi_intr_remove_handler() function can be used to disassociate handlers when the interrupt is disabled and to remove disabled dup-ed interrupt handlers. See ddi_intr_disable(9F). A call to ddi_intr_dup_handler() does not imply that the interrupt source is automatically enabled. The interrupt must be enabled before it can be used by calling ddi_intr_enable(9F). The ddi_intr_dup_handler() function returns: DDI_SUCCESS On success. DDI_EINVAL On encountering invalid input parameters. DDI_EINVAL will also be returned if the hardware device is found not to support MSI-X interrupts. DDI_FAILURE On any implementation specific failure. CONTEXT
The ddi_intr_dup_handler() function can be called from kernel non-interrupt context. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ attributes(5), ddi_intr_add_handler(9F), ddi_intr_alloc(9F), ddi_intr_block_enable(9F), ddi_intr_disable(9F), ddi_intr_enable(9F), ddi_intr_get_supported_types(9F), ddi_intr_remove_handler(9F) Any consumer of this interface should verify that the return value is not equal to DDI_SUCCESS. Incomplete checking for failure codes could result in inconsistent behavior among platforms. 07 Apr 2005 ddi_intr_dup_handler(9F)