Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory how do you get 2 windows off your computer Post 32543 by WIntellect on Thursday 28th of November 2002 01:46:28 PM
Old 11-28-2002
Which bootmanager are you using? This may effect the end result!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What can I do,if I want windows me and unix stay in the same computer?

My computer's operating system is windows me,now.I want install unix in it while I don't want to kill the windows me.So could u tell me what to do?I'd like you give me detailed information about it.Thank u. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: David
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding Unix on my Windows based computer

Hi Everyone... I am very interested in the Unix/Linux/Knoppix world and would like to eventually become proficient in the programming aspect of it all. Is it possible to use Knoppix in a partitioned drive on my Windows based computer to learn programming in Unix? Or do I need to partition my... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rev. Enant
1 Replies

3. AIX

AIX on windows based computer.

Hello, We would like to perform tests on a product that my company created lately. We don't have the right hardware for AIX enviornment I've read the thred "Unix environments for MS Windows", but didn't see there a possibility to install AIX OS on a special compatible hardware. We've... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: AshkA
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copying from remote SunOS to local Windows 7 computer

Can someone please help me with copying from remote computer to local computer? I have Winscp installed but for some reason i can seem to get into the server using winscp. I am currently logged on to the server, so its not a case of remote host unavailable. I really am not sure if the syntax... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dollypee
2 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to run a Windows Setup on a Linux computer?

I am looking to run a Windows utility BitRecover PST Viewer. To help me read a pst file. Can anybody guide me how can I run this Windows utility on Linux. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marktux
3 Replies
ddi_dma_numwin(9F)					   Kernel Functions for Drivers 					ddi_dma_numwin(9F)

NAME
ddi_dma_numwin - retrieve number of DMA windows SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/ddi.h> #include <sys/sunddi.h> int ddi_dma_numwin(ddi_dma_handle_t handle, uint_t *nwinp); PARAMETERS
handle The DMA handle previously allocated by a call to ddi_dma_alloc_handle(9F). nwinp Upon a successful return, nwinp will contain the number of DMA windows for this object. INTERFACE LEVEL
Solaris DDI specific (Solaris DDI). DESCRIPTION
ddi_dma_numwin() returns the number of DMA windows for a DMA object if partial resource allocation was permitted. RETURN VALUES
ddi_dma_numwin() returns: DDI_SUCCESS Successfully filled in the number of DMA windows. DDI_FAILURE DMA windows are not activated. CONTEXT
ddi_dma_numwin() can be called from user, kernel, or interrupt context. SEE ALSO
ddi_dma_addr_bind_handle(9F), ddi_dma_alloc_handle(9F), ddi_dma_buf_bind_handle(9F), ddi_dma_unbind_handle(9F) Writing Device Drivers SunOS 5.10 29 Sep 1994 ddi_dma_numwin(9F)