Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory how do you get 2 windows off your computer Post 32532 by norsk hedensk on Thursday 28th of November 2002 08:04:07 AM
Old 11-28-2002
format the partition of the windows version that youd like to get rid of.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What can I do,if I want windows me and unix stay in the same computer?

My computer's operating system is windows me,now.I want install unix in it while I don't want to kill the windows me.So could u tell me what to do?I'd like you give me detailed information about it.Thank u. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: David
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding Unix on my Windows based computer

Hi Everyone... I am very interested in the Unix/Linux/Knoppix world and would like to eventually become proficient in the programming aspect of it all. Is it possible to use Knoppix in a partitioned drive on my Windows based computer to learn programming in Unix? Or do I need to partition my... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rev. Enant
1 Replies

3. AIX

AIX on windows based computer.

Hello, We would like to perform tests on a product that my company created lately. We don't have the right hardware for AIX enviornment I've read the thred "Unix environments for MS Windows", but didn't see there a possibility to install AIX OS on a special compatible hardware. We've... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: AshkA
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copying from remote SunOS to local Windows 7 computer

Can someone please help me with copying from remote computer to local computer? I have Winscp installed but for some reason i can seem to get into the server using winscp. I am currently logged on to the server, so its not a case of remote host unavailable. I really am not sure if the syntax... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dollypee
2 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to run a Windows Setup on a Linux computer?

I am looking to run a Windows utility BitRecover PST Viewer. To help me read a pst file. Can anybody guide me how can I run this Windows utility on Linux. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marktux
3 Replies
XSaveContext(3X11)						  XLIB FUNCTIONS						XSaveContext(3X11)

NAME
XSaveContext, XFindContext, XDeleteContext, XUniqueContext - associative look-up routines SYNTAX
int XSaveContext(display, rid, context, data) Display *display; XID rid; XContext context; XPointer data; int XFindContext(display, rid, context, data_return) Display *display; XID rid; XContext context; XPointer *data_return; int XDeleteContext(display, rid, context) Display *display; XID rid; XContext context; XContext XUniqueContext() ARGUMENTS
context Specifies the context type to which the data belongs. data Specifies the data to be associated with the window and type. data_return Returns the data. display Specifies the connection to the X server. rid Specifies the resource ID with which the data is associated. DESCRIPTION
If an entry with the specified resource ID and type already exists, XSaveContext overrides it with the specified context. The XSaveContext function returns a nonzero error code if an error has occurred and zero otherwise. Possible errors are XCNOMEM (out of memory). Because it is a return value, the data is a pointer. The XFindContext function returns a nonzero error code if an error has occurred and zero otherwise. Possible errors are XCNOENT (context-not-found). The XDeleteContext function deletes the entry for the given resource ID and type from the data structure. This function returns the same error codes that XFindContext returns if called with the same arguments. XDeleteContext does not free the data whose address was saved. The XUniqueContext function creates a unique context type that may be used in subsequent calls to XSaveContext. SEE ALSO
Xlib - C Language X Interface X Version 11 Release 6.6 XSaveContext(3X11)