Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: suse linux 6.4-8.1
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers suse linux 6.4-8.1 Post 32530 by norsk hedensk on Thursday 28th of November 2002 08:01:19 AM
Old 11-28-2002
your probably right. i guess my best bet would be to try to find an update iso to download to 7.0, then do the online update to 8.1. alright, thanks anyway.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

Suse LINUX

What is the equivalent of sun explorer in suse linux? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hassan2
1 Replies

2. Linux

SUSE Linux

i'm new linux ... after reboot ...... my keyboard is notworking automatically boot ..... after few mins Waiting for mandatory devices: eth-id-00:10:a7:08:cb:4b 12 11 9 8 7 5 4 3 1 0 eth0 interface could not be set up failed Setting up service network . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolboys
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SuSe Linux Hardening

We've got a FTP server that's open to the public network and its running on Suse SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (x86_64) SP2 Now, since it's an FTP server I can't disable that service, but how else do I harden this server from attacks from outside? I am thinking of disabling the firewall and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hedkandi
3 Replies
UUID_COMPARE(3) 						    Libuuid API 						   UUID_COMPARE(3)

NAME
uuid_compare - compare whether two UUIDs are the same SYNOPSIS
#include <uuid.h> int uuid_compare(uuid_t uu1, uuid_t uu2) DESCRIPTION
The uuid_compare function compares the two supplied uuid variables uu1 and uu2 to each other. RETURN VALUE
Returns an integer less than, equal to, or greater than zero if uu1 is found, respectively, to be lexicographically less than, equal, or greater than uu2. AUTHOR
Theodore Y. Ts'o AVAILABILITY
libuuid is part of the util-linux package since version 2.15.1 and is available from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/. SEE ALSO
uuid(3), uuid_clear(3), uuid_copy(3), uuid_generate(3), uuid_is_null(3), uuid_parse(3), uuid_unparse(3) util-linux May 2009 UUID_COMPARE(3)