Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Can't upload to red hat 7.3
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory Can't upload to red hat 7.3 Post 31925 by Phineus on Thursday 14th of November 2002 09:07:40 PM
Old 11-14-2002
Okay, I got it. df -k show'd me the partition for /home/ was too small so I ran out of space even tho the hdd was no where near capacity yet. Then webmin removed ExecCGI from the directory line in httpd.conf, and made a few other changes that were hard to spot. In short, I'm back in business.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can't upload more than one file per session on zmodem

I am working on a website that I have to upload to a unix server. I know next to nothing about unix and I have tried to use Koalaterm and Absolute Telnet to upload files via zmodem. It will upload the first file when I type "sz myfile", however to upload any files beyond that I have to exit and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chiquitita
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I 've installed Red Hat 7.2 but ????Help

The GUI didn't work Red hat 7.2 I have Voodoo rush and red hat installer chooses A3TD what Should I choose??? I don't Know what monitor Kind I have and red hat installer said that it's Unable to probe it ..SO what monitor I choose?????Plz help cause when I startx the PC said it 's error on... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: atiato
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Clearify what it means under 'WHAT' when hit the 'w'-command

I wonder how I shall read the result below, especially 'what' shown below. The result was shown when I entered 'w'. E.g what is TOP? What is gosh ( what does selmgr mean?)? login@ idle JCPU PCPU what 6:15am 7:04 39 39 TOP 6:34am 6:45 45 45 TOP 6:41am ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Aelgen
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Red Hat 7.2.....

I just installed red hat 7.2 on my laptop. it's dual booted with xp and red hat. when i boot in to linux it boots up to the screen to ask me my name and pass....i put in root and my password. after this it goes to a blue screen and sits there. the after about 2 minutes it comes up with a fatal... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: muzscman
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Slackware's Linux 3.0 VS Red Hat Linux 7.x

Hello guys, I got overzealous (I Think). I got the book Linux Unleashed that comes with the Slackware 3.0 Version of Linux for $2.00.I also have Red Hat Linux 7.2 (No book, just the OS).What I wanted to know was,other than the bells and whistles of Red Hat is there any significant difference... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: perrylx
2 Replies

6. Linux

Red Hat?

I have a Red Hat upgrade disk. I installed it and it corrupted my entire hard drive! I had gotten the disks out of a Dummy's book at my local library. Trying to install 'Red Hat', has cost me $100.00 in damages. (The cool part is my friend gave me that $100.00 part) Ah...A 120gig Hard Drive. Just... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hdk_mkr
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

Red Hat E 3

I'm am working with a Red Hat Enterprise 3 server. This is a dedicated server that is supposedly dedicated to one domain, but I have been tasked with trying to figure out if there are files on this system that are being accessed by other IP's. Does anyone know if how I would go about finding... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chrisPlusPlus
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

Red-hat

Hello, How do I see what IP addresses are connected to my machine? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sonomao
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to know if i use "Red Hat Enterprise Linux" or "Red Hat Desktop" ?

how to know if i use "Red Hat Enterprise Linux" or "Red Hat Desktop" ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedamer12
2 Replies
Mojo::Upload(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 Mojo::Upload(3pm)

NAME
Mojo::Upload - Upload container SYNOPSIS
use Mojo::Upload; my $upload = Mojo::Upload->new; say $upload->filename; $upload->move_to('/home/sri/foo.txt'); DESCRIPTION
Mojo::Upload is a container for uploads. ATTRIBUTES
Mojo::Upload implements the following attributes. "asset" my $asset = $upload->asset; $upload = $upload->asset(Mojo::Asset::File->new); Asset containing the uploaded data, defaults to a Mojo::Asset::File object. "filename" my $filename = $upload->filename; $upload = $upload->filename('foo.txt'); Name of the uploaded file. "headers" my $headers = $upload->headers; $upload = $upload->headers(Mojo::Headers->new); Headers for upload, defaults to a Mojo::Headers object. "name" my $name = $upload->name; $upload = $upload->name('foo'); Name of the upload. METHODS
Mojo::Upload inherits all methods from Mojo::Base and implements the following new ones. "move_to" $upload->move_to('/home/sri/foo.txt'); Alias for "move_to" in Mojo::Asset::File. "size" my $size = $upload->size; Alias for "size" in Mojo::Asset::File. "slurp" my $string = $upload->slurp; Alias for "slurp" in Mojo::Asset::File. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo::Upload(3pm)