Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Our First Flash Intro ?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Our First Flash Intro ? Post 31898 by Neo on Thursday 14th of November 2002 02:29:48 PM
Old 11-14-2002
Let us know if you want to play with the .swi source file and I'll email it.... would be happy to see your ideas in action

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

New Flash intro from Forum Member.....

New submission for flash intro: What do you think? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

2. Tips and Tutorials

PERL & CPAN Intro for Newbies

So you want to learn a unix scripting language that you'll be able to use in any situation? Perl is your answer ! This is a little intro to installing CPAN modules. If you don't know what CPAN is, check out http://search.cpan.org/. Basicly, it is a massive archive of perl libraries that will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: obitus
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Intro ( Mark Thomas )

Houdy everyone! yes I'm a newbie here I'm a big fan of the BSD's, in particular NetBSD. Don't have much use for Linux or the various "distro's" of it ( no flame intended ). I'm going to try Solaris 10 on an i386 box real soon. By day I'm a CAD tech for a local government entity, by night... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mark Thomas
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Intro: Josh

Hey, I had been working in UNIX environments from 1997 to 2007. From 1997 - 1999 I worked as an Operator in a Solaris environment. From 1999 - March 2007 I worked mostly in HP-UX, some SCO, some RedHat Linux as an Operator/Programmer(scripter)/Admin. No luck finding work, so I am going... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: uwoodyjk
0 Replies
xjack(6x)							XScreenSaver manual							 xjack(6x)

NAME
xjack - all work and no play makes jack a dull boy SYNOPSIS
xjack [-display host:display.screen] [-foreground color] [-background color] [-window] [-root] [-delay usecs] [-fps] DESCRIPTION
All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. XENVIRONMENT All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. SEE ALSO
X(1), xscreensaver(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997 by Jamie Zawinski. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a fnord dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. AUTHOR
Jamie Zawinski <jwz@jwz.org>, 15-Nov-97. X Version 11 5.15 (28-Sep-2011) xjack(6x)