Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers glance in hpux, RSS is 164.2mb Post 31752 by yls177 on Wednesday 13th of November 2002 01:37:36 AM
Old 11-13-2002
glance in hpux, RSS is 164.2mb

hi, in hpux, have this mib2agt in glance whose RSS column is 164.2mb.

mib2agt resides in /usr/sbin....

is the value for RSS too high in this case..
yls177

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

glance RSS/VSS data column

hi guys... i got a problem... i have written a trivial test program which allocates some memory, it waits for a while (enters a loop), and then releases that memory. the problem is that although glance depitcs the memory allocation procedure properly - by updating both RSS and VSS data segments... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: xtrix
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Script to Use CPUs on a HPUX server to simulate Workload Manager on HPUX.

I am running HPUX and using WLM (workload manager). I want to write a script to fork CPUs to basically take CPUs from other servers to show that the communication is working and CPU licensing is working. Basically, I want to build a script that will use up CPU on a server. Any ideas? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cpolikowsky
2 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Creating filesystem of 2MB size

Hi all, I would like to ask on how to create 2MB partition on a Compact Flash card. It supposed to be of FAT12 type, and the CF capacity is 4GB. I try to do the partitioning and specify the size as 2MB but the partition editor automatically resize it to 8MB. I know that this is possible and the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: archayl
4 Replies

4. HP-UX

pwage-hpux-T for Trusted HPUX servers

I'm sharing this in case anybody needs it. Modified from the original solaris pwage script. This modified hpux script will check /etc/password file on hpux trusted systems search /tcb and grep the required u_succhg field. Calculate days to expiry and notify users via email. original solaris... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
2 Replies

5. Solaris

FTP perfomance < 2MB

Hi, I am transferring files to a Solaris 10 installation on Sun Fire 480. I find that when transferring large files > 1G via FTP, the performance is < 2GB. I am using FileZilla and the network is 100Mbit. I am currently transferring 2 files concurrently & there are only having a bandwidth of... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: wong.Raymond
17 Replies

6. Solaris

RSS of prstat vs RSS of PS

Hi, When I sum the RSS number in the ps command for a specific user and compare it with the RSS values of the prstat command of the same user - there is a big difference. Server details: Solaris 10 5/09 s10s_u7wos_08 SPARC prstat output: NPROC USERNAME SWAP RSS MEMORY TIME ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitlib
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generate 10000 unique audio file of 2MB each using shell script.

Hi, I want 10000+ unique Audio file of approx 2MB each. How can i generate numerous audio files using shell script. Any tool, command or suggestions are welcome. If i give one audio seed file then can we create numerous unique files with same seed file? Any help is highly appreciable.... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: sushil.kumar
11 Replies
CHRONICLE-RSS-IMPORTER(1)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 CHRONICLE-RSS-IMPORTER(1)

NAME
chronicle-rss-importer - Import entries from an RSS feed to chronicle SYNOPSIS
General Options: --output Specify the directory to write entries to. --feed Specify the URL of the feed. --sequential Specify that entries should be numbered rather than named. Help Options: --help Show the help information for this script. --manual Read the manual for this script. --verbose Show useful debugging information. ABOUT
Chronicle is a simple tool to convert a collection of text files, located within a single directory, into a blog consisting of static HTML files. This importer script will create a directory of input files from a given RSS feed, by downloading it and writing out each entry to a single text file. The output files will be named after the entries titles, or if B<--sequential> was used each entry will be numbered numerically. AUTHOR
Steve -- http://www.steve.org.uk/ LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2007-2010 by Steve Kemp. All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The LICENSE file contains the full text of the license. perl v5.12.3 2011-05-03 CHRONICLE-RSS-IMPORTER(1)