Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: lvsplit and lvmerge missing
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers lvsplit and lvmerge missing Post 31699 by RTM on Tuesday 12th of November 2002 10:34:12 AM
Old 11-12-2002
lvsplit and lvmerge should be in /usr/sbin BUT you must have the optional HP MirrorDisk/UX software (according to the man page which is still in the 11 version - just not the software). The old location on version 10 was /sbin (but the software was an option there too from what I can tell).

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

what am I missing?

I have the following portion of a script Check() { echo "\n\nChecking that all constraints are Enabled" echo "..." sleep 2 CHECK_COUNT='sqlplus -s $1 <<-EOSQL4 set feed off pause off pages 0 head off; set linesize 150 echo off; select count(*) from user_constraints where... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zelp
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Missing Package

Hi All, I have a server running SunOS 5.9, on this I need to install Oracle 10g; however the installer returns ERROR: Unable to convert from "UTF-8" to "646" for NLS! Did some digging around and found that I need the SUNWuiu8 package. However I'm not sure where I can download the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Zak
1 Replies

3. Solaris

pfild missing!!

I wanted to enable IP filtering on a Solaris10 U4 machine. For some reason I dont find /usr/sbin/pfild. This machine was running a minimal version of S10U4 and I got to know that for pfild I need to have SUNWipfr and SUNWipfu. I installed both those packages but no sign of pfild yet. Anyone has... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Naanu
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

missing disk

Hi Everyone I am having hard drive problems with a C3000 Visualize workstation. The machine has two 9.1Gb disks. One dedicated to the OS 11i and the other containing one lvol /space. When I boot up the second disk can be seen in sam but nowhere else, ie cd /space freezes. I fear that on boot... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: C3000
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

test: ] missing

$HOLIDAY="" if then echo "1" else echo "2" fi Getting an error --test: ] missing...could some one help on this (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: infernalhell
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

libjvm.so missing?

Hi I get this error message. Error: failed /usr/openv/java/jre/lib/i386/client/libjvm.so, because libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory I tried doing the yum install libstdc but it didn't find any thing. Any of you know how to install this on... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
2 Replies

7. Linux

library missing

Hi, I am trying migrate webmin application from solaris to linux. But that is not working in Linux. because the library librpcsoc.so has missed in Linux box.. Could you please advice me that how to resolve this issue and also that how to install that library as well. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

[: missing `]'

Hi, I am getting this error while running the following code. i=`awk '{print $2}' test1.txt` j=`awk '{print $4}' test1.txt` k=`awk '{print $6}' test1.txt` if ; then echo "Up." else echo "down" fi rm -f test.txt test1.txt error is this: line 12: ' Please suggest. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arijitsaha
2 Replies

9. SuSE

How to resolve missing missing dependencies with opensuse 11.3 and 12.3?

Hello, This is a programming question as well as a suse question, so let me know if you think I should post this in programming. I have an application that I compiled under opensuse 12.2 using g77-3.3/g++3.3. The program compiles and runs just fine. I gave the application to a colleague who... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
2 Replies

10. Red Hat

Yum - resolving missing dependencies that are not missing

I am trying to install VirtualBox on RHEL 5 but I need the 32 bit version for 32 bit Windows. When I run yum I get the following: sudo yum localinstall /auto/spvtg-it/spvss-migration/Software/VirtualBox-4.3-4.3.2_90405_el6-1.i686.rpm Loaded plugins: fastestmirror Setting up Local Package... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: gw1500se
13 Replies
STG-SERIES(1)							   StGit Manual 						     STG-SERIES(1)

NAME
stg-series - Print the patch series SYNOPSIS
stg series [options] [<patch-range>] DESCRIPTION
Show all the patches in the series, or just those in the given range, ordered from top to bottom. The applied patches are prefixed with a + (except the current patch, which is prefixed with a >), the unapplied patches with a -, and the hidden patches with a !. Empty patches are prefixed with a 0. OPTIONS
-b BRANCH, --branch BRANCH Use BRANCH instead of the default branch. -a, --all Show all patches, including the hidden ones. -A, --applied Show the applied patches only. -U, --unapplied Show the unapplied patches only. -H, --hidden Show the hidden patches only. -m BRANCH, --missing BRANCH Show patches in BRANCH missing in current. -c, --count Print the number of patches in the series. -d, --description Show a short description for each patch. --author Show the author name for each patch. -e, --empty Before the +, >, -, and ! prefixes, print a column that contains either 0 (for empty patches) or a space (for non-empty patches). --showbranch Append the branch name to the listed patches. --noprefix Do not show the patch status prefix. -s, --short List just the patches around the topmost patch. STGIT
Part of the StGit suite - see linkman:stg[1] StGit 03/13/2012 STG-SERIES(1)