Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming request_irq func. header file? Post 31395 by ppphah on Thursday 7th of November 2002 08:29:54 AM
Old 11-07-2002
Question request_irq func. header file?

I try to compile program which use request_irq function declarated in linux/sched.h but it bring a lot of errors relating to include directives in sched.h.
I try on Mandrake7.2 and RedHat7.2 but result same.
A lot of thanks for your answers.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

difference between int ** func() and int *& func()

What is the difference between int** func() and int*& func(). Can you please explain it with suitable example. Thanks, Devesh. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: devesh
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

FLOOR Func

Hello Experts, Is there any inbuild FLOOR function to do FLOOR func in mathmetics in awk script like in FlOOR Func in C. Ex:- floor(2.9) = 2 floor(2.1) = 2 floor(2.0) = 2 floor(-2.0) = 2 floor(-2.1) = -3 floor(-2.9) =... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: user_prady
1 Replies

3. Linux

Reading the header of a tar file(posix header)

say i have these many file in a directory named exam. 1)/exam/newfolder/link.txt. 2)/exam/newfolder1/ and i create a tar say exam.tar well the problem is, when i read the tar file i dont find any metadata about the directories,as you cannot create a tar containig empty directories. on the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tanvirk
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

Video: Spotlight on FUNC

</p>Download this video: Ogg Theora] FUNC is the brainchild of Michael DeHaan, Adrian Likins, Seth Vidal, and Greg DeKoenigsberg. In this edition of Spotlight On, Michael, Adrian, and Seth discuss how FUNC makes it easy to write commands across large numbers of machines remotely and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

5. Programming

request_irq always returns EINVAL

request_irq always returns EINVAL What am I doing wrong here ? int mydrvr_open(struct inode *inode, struct file *filp) { int ret; printk("<1> \nModule Opened!"); //disable_irq(4); //free_irq(4, NULL); ret = request_irq(4, &imr_interrupt_handler,IRQF_SHARED,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dragonpoint
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Comparing one file header with another file header

Hi Experts, In our project we have requirement where in we have to compare header of one file with header in the parameter file. There are 20 files which we ftp from one site. All this files have different header. We are comapring this file with our parameter file(which is having the header... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amey Joshi
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find header in a text file and prepend it to all lines until another header is found

I've been struggling with this one for quite a while and cannot seem to find a solution for this find/replace scenario. Perhaps I'm getting rusty. I have a file that contains a number of metrics (exactly 3 fields per line) from a few appliances that are collected in parallel. To identify the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: verdepollo
3 Replies
sched.h(3HEAD)							      Headers							    sched.h(3HEAD)

NAME
sched.h, sched - execution scheduling SYNOPSIS
#include <sched.h> DESCRIPTION
The <sched.h> header defines the sched_param structure, which contains the scheduling parameters required for implementation of each sup- ported scheduling policy. This structure contains the following member: int sched_priority process execution scheduling priority Each process is controlled by an associated scheduling policy and priority. Associated with each policy is a priority range. Each policy definition specifies the minimum priority range for that policy. The priority ranges for each policy may overlap the priority ranges of other policies. The scheduling policies are indicated by the values of the following symbolic constants: SCHED_FIFO Processes are scheduled according to the First-In-First-Out (FIFO) policy. Processes scheduled to this policy, if not pre- empted by a higher priority or interrupted by a signal, will proceed until completion. SCHED_RR Processes are scheduled according to the Round-Robin (RR) policy. Processes scheduled to this policy, if not pre-empted by a higher priority or interrupted by a signal, will execute for a time period, returned by sched_rr_get_interval(3RT) or by the system. SCHED_IA Processes are scheduled according to the Inter-Active Class (IA) policy as described in priocntl(2). SCHED_OTHER Processes are scheduled according to another policy not described above. The values of these constants are distinct. Inclusion of the <sched.h> header will make visible symbols defined in the header <time.h>. SEE ALSO
priocntl(2), sched_rr_get_interval(3RT), time.h(3HEAD) SunOS 5.10 4 Oct 2001 sched.h(3HEAD)