Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Please Vote for New Forum Skin Post 31127 by Kelam_Magnus on Friday 1st of November 2002 02:52:32 PM
Old 11-01-2002
I just looked at the small icon to the left. I didn't try the demo. Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Vote for your favorite POSIX Platform

The Austin Group is running a poll on the favorite POSIX platform implementation. See http://www.opengroup.org/austin/ (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jj25
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Polls: Change vote

Since most of the polls in "The Lounge" are subjective and quite some are asking about things that might change over time (examples here, here and here), I think it might be a good idea to allow a change of mind on (some) polls. A vBulletin mod that can do that is available here What's your... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pludi
3 Replies
GTK-UPDATE-ICON-C(1)						  [FIXME: manual]					      GTK-UPDATE-ICON-C(1)

NAME
gtk-update-icon-cache - Icon theme caching utility SYNOPSIS
gtk-update-icon-cache [--force] [--ignore-theme-index] [--index-only] [--source [name]] [--quiet] [--validate] {iconpath} DESCRIPTION
gtk-update-icon-cache creates mmap()able cache files for icon themes. It expects to be given the path to a icon theme directory containing an index.theme, e.g. /usr/share/icons/hicolor, and writes a icon-theme.cache containing cached information about the icons in the directory tree below the given directory. GTK+ can use the cache files created by gtk-update-icon-cache to avoid a lot of system call and disk seek overhead when the application starts. Since the format of the cache files allows them to be mmap()ed shared between multiple applications, the overall memory consumption is reduced as well. OPTIONS
--force, -f Overwrite an existing cache file even if it appears to be uptodate. --ignore-theme-index, -t Don't check for the existence of 'index.theme' in the icon theme directory. Without this option, gtk-update-icon-cache refuses to create an icon cache in a directory which does not appear to be the toplevel directory of an icon theme. --index-only, -i Don't include image data in the cache. --source, -c Output a C header file declaring a constant name with the contents of the icon cache. --quiet, -q Turn off verbose output. --validate, -v Validate existing icon cache. BUGS
None known yet. [FIXME: source] 10/11/2013 GTK-UPDATE-ICON-C(1)