Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Please Vote for New Forum Skin Post 31120 by Perderabo on Friday 1st of November 2002 12:03:42 PM
Old 11-01-2002
Quote:
Originally posted by Kelam_Magnus
I really like Ekko or Emerge. But I voted for Ekko.
Kelam_Magus, are you sure that you saw a demo of Ekko? It looks like Ekko is not up yet. When I click on the "Ekko Launch Demo" I get a repeat of whatever previous demo I did. The other "launch demo" buttons button specify a styleid in the url. The Ekko one does not...so I guess that you stay with the previous style.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Vote for your favorite POSIX Platform

The Austin Group is running a poll on the favorite POSIX platform implementation. See http://www.opengroup.org/austin/ (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jj25
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Polls: Change vote

Since most of the polls in "The Lounge" are subjective and quite some are asking about things that might change over time (examples here, here and here), I think it might be a good idea to allow a change of mind on (some) polls. A vBulletin mod that can do that is available here What's your... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pludi
3 Replies
x_buttontest(6) 						  Games and Demos						   x_buttontest(6)

NAME
x_buttontest - Xview demonstration and test program for SunButtons SYNOPSIS
/usr/demo/BUTTONBOX/x_buttontest DESCRIPTION
x_buttontest is an Xview application that displays a window with thirty two buttons, corresponding to those on the SunButtons buttonbox. To determine if the buttonbox has been set up correctly, select the Diagnostic button on the panel. If the buttonbox is functional and cor- rectly interfaced, each of the buttons will light in sequence for about 1 second. Then "OK." is sent to the standard output of the demo program. x_buttontest is now in its (default) interactive mode. Pressing a button on the buttonbox highlights the corresponding button on the screen. Additionally, x_buttontest sends a BDIOBUTLITE ioctl to the buttonbox in response to each key press and key release, so that the button light is illuminated while the button is held down. If the serial communications become confused, as can happen when both the buttonbox and the dialbox are operated at the same time, one or more button lights may remain on after the button is released. Clicking on the Reset button on the panel will unconditionally turn all the button lights off. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Architecture |SPARC | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
bdconfig(1M), attributes(5), x_dialtest(6), bd(7M), streamio(7I) SunOS 5.10 1 Jan 1997 x_buttontest(6)