Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Please Vote for New Forum Skin Post 31120 by Perderabo on Friday 1st of November 2002 12:03:42 PM
Old 11-01-2002
Quote:
Originally posted by Kelam_Magnus
I really like Ekko or Emerge. But I voted for Ekko.
Kelam_Magus, are you sure that you saw a demo of Ekko? It looks like Ekko is not up yet. When I click on the "Ekko Launch Demo" I get a repeat of whatever previous demo I did. The other "launch demo" buttons button specify a styleid in the url. The Ekko one does not...so I guess that you stay with the previous style.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Vote for your favorite POSIX Platform

The Austin Group is running a poll on the favorite POSIX platform implementation. See http://www.opengroup.org/austin/ (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jj25
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Polls: Change vote

Since most of the polls in "The Lounge" are subjective and quite some are asking about things that might change over time (examples here, here and here), I think it might be a good idea to allow a change of mind on (some) polls. A vBulletin mod that can do that is available here What's your... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pludi
3 Replies
BESPIN(1)																 BESPIN(1)

NAME
bespin - the Bespin style configurator SYNOPSIS
bespin presets | demo [style] | show <some_preset> | try <some_config.bespin> | sshot <some_file.png> [preset] [width] | load <some_preset> | import <some_config.bespin> | update <some_config.bespin> | export <some_preset> <some_config.bespin> | listStyles DESCRIPTION
This manual page briefly documents the bespin command. bespin is a program to configure the Bespin Qt4 widget style or manage the presets w/o GUI. FUNCTION LETTERS
[config] Configure the Bespin Style presets List the available Presets demo [style] Launch a demo, you can pass other stylenames show <some_preset> Open demo dialog with a preset try <some_config.bespin> Try out an exported setting sshot <some_file.png> [preset] [width] Save a screenshot load <some_preset> Load a preset to current settings import <some_config.bespin> Import an exported setting update <some_config.bespin> Like import, but overrides existing export <some_preset> <some_config.bespin> Export an imported setting listStyles List all Qt UI styles installed on this System AUTHOR
bespin was written by Thomas Lubking This manual page was written by Guillaume Martres <smarter@ubuntu.com> from the output of bespin -h by Thomas Lubking <baghira- style@gmx.net> for the Debian project (but may be used by others). january 25, 2008 BESPIN(1)