Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled Admins... War Stories Post 30891 by Kelam_Magnus on Tuesday 29th of October 2002 09:42:29 AM
Old 10-29-2002
Somebody's been sleeping in my thread!

Okay who changed my poll??? Smilie

Please change it back, okely dokely?

Thanks for your help.

I was just trying to inject a little humor and at the same time allow for people to see what NOT to do on their systems.

Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

regexp: really tired, guru help needed...

Hello all! Please help me with the following complex regexp which works in egrep: egrep '\"http:\/\/ccc\.bbb\.com\/documents\/0000\/{4}\/(+\.{3})*\"' my-file.htmlBut silently does not work in sed: sed "s/\"http:\/\/ccc\.bbb\.com\/documents\/0000\/{4}\/(+\.{3})*\"/aaa/g" my-file.htmlor sed... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ulrith
7 Replies

2. AIX

Poor Performance of server

Hi, I am new registered user here in this UNIX forums. I am a new system administrator for AIX 6.1. One of our servers performs poorly every time our application (FINACLE) runs many processes/instances. (see below for topas snapshot) I use NMON or Topas to monitor the server utilization. I... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: guzzelle
9 Replies
BLOBWARS(6)						    Blob Wars: Metal Blob Solid 					       BLOBWARS(6)

NAME
blobwars - platform shooting game SYNOPSIS
blobwars [OPTION] DESCRIPTION
Since their world was invaded by an alien race, the Blobs have faced a lifetime of war. But now they have a chance to win the war once and for all. In Blob Wars: Metal Blob Solid, you take on the role of a fearless Blob agent, Bob. Bob's mission is to infiltrate the various enemy bases around the Blobs' homeworld and rescue as many MIAs as possible. But standing in his way are many vicious aliens, other Blobs who have been assimilated and the evil alien leader, Galdov. OPTIONS
-fullscreen start the game in full screen mode. -mono use mono sound output instead of stereo. -noaudio runs the game without sounds and music. -version shows version number and exits. --help displays a summary of command line options to standard output, and exits. MORE INFO
The Blob Wars: Metal Blob Solid gameplay manual can be found in </usr/share/doc/blobwars/index.html>. AUTHOR
Written by Stephen Sweeney <stephen.sweeney@parallelrealities.co.uk>. This manual page was written by Jorda Polo <jorda@ettin.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). blobwars April 2006 BLOBWARS(6)