Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: does sco merge free?
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users does sco merge free? Post 30456 by Perderabo on Tuesday 22nd of October 2002 03:16:25 PM
Old 10-22-2002
Well, this is a little odd. First, I think that the OP just started from this thread and followed the link posted to SCO's Merge.

Incredibly enough, if you click on the above link, and then click on "download" and follow the right path, it looks like you can down load Merge. You need to fill out a "profile" which contains enough info that they could bill you. I didn't comepletely follow though, but I didn't see any price for this "product".

If you click on "buy", you get a list of products for sale with prices. But no mention of "Merge" was there.

Originally posted by RTM:
most software will let you know if it's free or not.

It's a good thing you said "most".

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

MountPoint / is 8% with 899.49MB free crossing threshold of 10% free

Hi, I have a problem one of the server file system cross the limitation MountPoint / is 8% with 899.49MB free crossing threshold of 10% free out put please help how to resolve this dev/vx/dsk/bootdg/rootvol 9.8G 8.8G 956M 91% / /devices ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriniva0
3 Replies

2. SCO

Looking to Buy SCO Merge 5.3 License

Xinuos (SCO) discontinued Merge 5.3 on 1.31.16. I'm looking to buy from someone their Merge license. Please contact 1234567@optonline.net (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scott Tinker
0 Replies
flow-merge(1)						      General Commands Manual						     flow-merge(1)

NAME
flow-merge -- Merge flow files. SYNOPSIS
flow-merge [-aghm] [-b big|little] [-C comment] [-d debug_level] [-o filename] [-z z_level] [file|directory ...] DESCRIPTION
The flow-merge utility processes files and/or directories of files in the flow-tools format. The resulting merged data set is written to the standard output or file specified by -o. If file is a single dash (`-') or absent, flow-merge will read from the standard input. Unlike flow-cat, flow-merge interleaves flow records preserving the relative chronological order. OPTIONS
-a Do not ignore filenames that begin with tmp. -b big|little Byte order of output. -C Comment Add a comment. -d debug_level Enable debugging. -g Sort file list by capture start time before processing. -h Display help. -m Disable the use of mmap(). -p Preload headers. Use to preserve meta information such as lost flows. -o file Write to file instead of the standard out. -z z_level Configure compression level to z_level. 0 is disabled (no compression), 9 is highest compression. file|directory... Process the files and/or directory. EXAMPLES
Merge all flow files begining with ft-v05.2001-05.01, use flow-print to display the results. flow-merge ft-v05.2001-05-01.* | flow-print BUGS
None known. AUTHOR
Larry Lidz ellidz@eridu.uchicago.edu SEE ALSO
flow-tools(1) flow-merge(1)