Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: xemacs
Top Forums Programming xemacs Post 30442 by Vishnu on Tuesday 22nd of October 2002 11:23:42 AM
Old 10-22-2002
here you go...

ftp://ftp.jp.xemacs.org/pub/GNU/xema...cs-21.4.6.exe.

this is for native win32

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Xemacs and emacs

Hi guys What is the difference between Xemacs and emacs. I assumed Xemacs runs only in X11. What about in Linux on KDE? Am I running Xemacs or emacs. Well it says emacs though. What is the advantage of one over other? What can I run on OS X ? SS (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurya_s
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

xemacs colors for C files

xemacs uses default colors for coloring C files how can I change those colors. I could only manage the default background and foreground colors and that too using .Xdefaults file changes. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: spotnis
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

display ^M in xemacs

Sorry, this has probably been posted before, but my searches turn up nothing, and I have tried. using a cygwin distro of xemacs The default is NOT to display CR characters (I expect to see them as ^M). I want to change this so they do show up. Can you tell me please, what command to issue?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: scott1256ca
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with make file for etags to use it with xemacs

I am trying to generate tags for .cpp & .h source code. Here is the structure of the codes Root/X/src/ Root/X/include/ Root/Y/src/ Root/Y/include/ How do I generate TAGs from ROOT directory such that, when I am working on code under X/src I can access function defined in Y/src/ area? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sofiandros
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

enable xemacs buffer tabs

I need some help configuring xemacs to enable buffer tabs. please, anybody, could walk me through on how to configure xemacs for this. Thank You. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: etcpasswd
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

xemacs bindings help

Hi all , I would like to have a new binding so that if im having the cursur on a word, one shortcut click (say f3) whould find the next occurrence of the word in the text and so one. what is the right bind for it ? I tried but its wrong. thanks ! Zvika (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zismad
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

About to give up on XEmacs 21.5.29

Folks, I am hoping someone out there can help me. I have been writing code for in-excess of 10 years. Throughout all this time I have used Xemacs. I have picked up bits of customizations here and there over the years, but would not profess to be anything of an expert in Lisp (or have a heavily... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: petermc
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

XEmacs compilation errors not understandable

Hi all! I am new to this forum. I have recently installed Cygwin and XEmacs on my laptop running Windows Vista. I am studing at the moment and the code I am creating is mainly for that purpose. I am trying to create the algorithm of Insertion sort. When I compile my code in XEmacs i get some... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BlueTower
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Replace and increment in xemacs 21.4

I am trying to replace and increment a lot of TEST_FONC_1 entries in my file with TEST_FONC_2 then TEST_FONC_3..... I'm trying to use replace regexp but it doesn't work I have tried replace _+ with _\,(1+ \#&) but it doesn't work. it find the entries but it replace it with the text... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Toug
4 Replies
CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE(3)				     curl_easy_setopt options				      CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE - maximum file size allowed to download SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE, curl_off_t size); DESCRIPTION
Pass a curl_off_t as parameter. This allows you to specify the maximum size (in bytes) of a file to download. If the file requested is found larger than this value, the transfer will not start and CURLE_FILESIZE_EXCEEDED will be returned. The file size is not always known prior to download, and for such files this option has no effect even if the file transfer ends up being larger than this given limit. This concerns both FTP and HTTP transfers. DEFAULT
None PROTOCOLS
FTP and HTTP EXAMPLE
TODO AVAILABILITY
Added in 7.11.0 RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, and CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE(3), CURLOPT_MAX_RECV_SPEED_LARGE(3), libcurl 7.54.0 February 03, 2016 CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE(3)