Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Hardware Determination
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Hardware Determination Post 3038 by PxT on Monday 18th of June 2001 11:49:29 AM
Old 06-18-2001
Try 'ioscan'. Check the man page for the different options...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

hardware 3d

How do I check my system to see if the graphics are using hardware 3d suport or not. I have a TNT2 on RH 7.1 kernel 2.4.9-?(can't remember off top of my head)I'm running all the latest updates from RH. Also I now have a dvd drive and I am trying to find a player that will play all movies and not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MaxCat
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Per and Hardware

Is it possible to use Perl to work with hardware? Or is it strictly for text processing. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Luftwaffe
1 Replies

3. Programming

Telnet client IP determination

I have configured my firewall to allow only five remote IP's to connect to my server. Upon connection...i would like to automate the Xsession functions for authorized IP's. Mainly, $DISPLAY of the environment to the client. I understand that the "gethostbyaddr" function is capable of this.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thomas.jones
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Hardware

Hi, I'm looking to run Sun Solaris 8 or 9, but have been running windows :mad: .can anyone give me advice about the hardware needed for solaris and possably any software i may need, the type of model and where i may be able to buy these within the uk. :confused: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: franz
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mth code determination

FILE_DATE=`date +%Y%m%d` current mth code is 200808 How can i find the 56 mths back mth code. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dr46014
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Total space Determination

Hi experts, # df -h Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/hda9 3.8G 1.7G 2.0G 46% / none 369M 0 369M 0% /dev/shm /dev/hda10 2.0G 33M 1.8G 2% /tmp /dev/hda12 1.4G 1.2G 260M 82% /usr I used df -h... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: William1482
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Determination n points between two coordinates

Hi guys. Can anyone tell me how to determine points between two coardinates. For example: Which type of command line gives me 50 points between (8, -5, 7) and (2, 6, 9) points Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rpf
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

loop for determination of number of points in a enclosed area

Hi Friends, I am trying to find coordinates within three points by using a for loop. For example: I want to find points within the triangular area enclosed by (1,2,3), (4,5,6) and (7,8,9) points. I want to create a mesh in a triangle and I should know the coordinates of points. Best... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rpf
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Hardware faulty, but which hardware?

Hi folk, I have this hardware faunty message, but dont know which hardware is this ? can you guide me ? --------------- ------------------------------------ -------------- --------- TIME EVENT-ID MSG-ID SEVERITY ---------------... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dehetoxic
9 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with identify gradient and the coefficient of determination of a straight line

Hi, Do anybody experience using awk or perl command to identify gradient of a straight line and The coefficient of determination/R-square value of a chart (R2) ? Below is my input file : t1 2 3 5 8 t2 0 2 0 2 t3 1 1 1 1 t4 50 70 80 90 . . . Desired Output : t1 2 3 5 8 0.6986... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: perl_beginner
10 Replies
PO4AMAN-DISPLAY-PO(1)						    Po4a Tools						     PO4AMAN-DISPLAY-PO(1)

NAME
po4aman-display-po - display a translated man page according to a PO SYNOPSIS
po4aman-display-po -p PO_FILE [-m MASTER_FILE] [-o PO4A_OPT] DESCRIPTION
po4aman-display-po can be used by a translator who wants to check how the man page being translated in a PO will be displayed. The manual page must be in one of the formats supported by the po4a's man module. The manual page can be provided on the command line, or installed on the system. Manual pages generated from other formats, like DocBook or POD, are not supported. See po4apod-display-po(1) for an equivalent supporting POD documents. OPTIONS
-p PO_FILE The PO file containing the translations. -m MASTER_FILE The original man page. It can be the absolute or relative path to the original man page (gzipped or not), the name the man page or the name and section of the man page (using the man.section format). When the master document is not provided with the -m option, po4aman-display-po tries to find the original man page based on the line reference of the first string in the PO. -o PO4A_OPT Some options to pass to po4a-translate(1). SEE ALSO
po4apod-display-po(1) AUTHOR
Thomas Huriaux Po4a Tools 2006-04-08 PO4AMAN-DISPLAY-PO(1)