Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: picture
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators picture Post 30337 by BSeanD on Monday 21st of October 2002 05:37:48 AM
Old 10-21-2002
Yeah I'm using the one I use......well you know where.
Probably a version glitch. Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

open a picture file in unix (putty)

hi i'm logged on to my schools unix machine via putty. how do i open/view a jpg picture file that is there on my root catalog? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: javatutor
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP: display text and picture

Can someone give me a script in php to: Connect to Mysql: DB= content TABLE = message Enter text , about 3000 characters, and put a image either left or right, top or bottom or the text. Please someone make me this script, ive spent several hours trying to figure it out. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

found a picture that discribe the rules!!

found a picture that discribe the rules!!! hehe (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing picture at banner?

On my Ultra 60, when booting and at the banner screen, on the top left is a picture of a globe. On another machine (Ultra 60) its a picture of a Sun. Is this something on the graphics card, or is this picture located somewhere else and able to be changed? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ridgeback00
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help! How to gnuplot a picture??

I would like to ask if I have already plot a graph using gnuplot, the setting(made by others) is in "gnuplot.defaults": gnuplot> load '<ParadisDir>/inputs/gnuplot.defaults' gnuplot> splot 'box.in' with lines, '0t0001' w lines How to transform it to bmp file? (or other types of pictures?) ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kelvin490
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Email with jpg picture embedded - inline

Hi - The below code works perfectly for e-mailing HTML embeded with JPG picture sendmail -t <<EOT TO: ABC.TO@abc.com FROM: ABC.FROM@abc.com SUBJECT: Embed image test MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/related;boundary="XYZ" --XYZ Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-15... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sivakumar121
5 Replies

7. Programming

Download http picture using C++

Dear all, I am working on writing the script which can read a file (having the html path for some pictures) and download those picture in the given local directory. Please find my iniatitve here, however I am still not able to figure out the 'download' command. Any help is appreciated. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: emily
1 Replies
AnyEvent::Impl::Irssi(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				AnyEvent::Impl::Irssi(3pm)

NAME
AnyEvent::Impl::Irssi - AnyEvent adaptor for Irssi SYNOPSIS
use AnyEvent; # this module gets loaded automatically when running under irssi DESCRIPTION
This module provides transparent support for AnyEvent. You don't have to do anything to make Irssi scripts work with AnyEvent. Limitations of this backend and implementation details: o This backend does not support blocking waits. That means you must set a callback on any condvars, or otherwise make sure to never call "recv" on a condvar that hasn't been signalled yet. o Child exits will be handled by AnyEvent. AnyEvent will take over child handling, as Irssi only polls for children once/second and cannot handle unspecific child watchers. This should have no negative effect, as AnyEvent will emit a pidwait signal just like irssi itself would. o Artificial timer delays. Irssi artificially enforces timers to have at least a 10ms delay (by croaking, even). This means that some applications will be limited to a rate of 100Hz (for example, Coro::AnyEvent thread scheduling). o Irssi leaks memory like hell. Yeah. Apart from that, documentation is notoriously wrong (e.g. file handles are not supported by "input_add", contrary to documentation), hooking into irssi has to be done in... weird... ways, but otherwise, Irssi is surprisingly full-featured (for basically being a hack). SEE ALSO
AnyEvent, Irssi. AUTHOR
Marc Lehmann <schmorp@schmorp.de> http://anyevent.schmorp.de perl v5.14.2 2012-04-08 AnyEvent::Impl::Irssi(3pm)