Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Should We Cancel Spotify in Support of Neil Young? Post 303046379 by Neo on Sunday 30th of January 2022 08:07:23 AM
Old 01-30-2022
For my own very small part:

We are fully supportive of Neil Young and are now permanently off Spotify.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

I am too young not to be able to resolve myself...nslookup problem (no DNS available)

I don't have DNS, and would like to resolve EVERYTHING through local /etc/hosts file. My first sunbox has the following configuration: # hostname mybox.home.com My host file is as follows: # cat /etc/hosts # # Internet host table # 127.0.0.1 localhost 192.25.x.x ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_manny
6 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

I Am Calling All Unix Experts Young Mind In Need

My name is Courtney Robinson, and I am just a young man trying to figure out were he wants his life to head. I am currently in school for Computer Science and have once class left and jsut figured out I hate programming. However I am in love with Storage (SAN), UNIX, LINUX. I want to learn more.... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Courtney3216
10 Replies
Graph::Writer::VCG(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Graph::Writer::VCG(3pm)

NAME
Graph::Writer::VCG - write out directed graph in VCG format SYNOPSIS
use Graph; use Graph::Writer::VCG; $graph = Graph->new(); # add edges and nodes to the graph $writer = Graph::Writer::VCG->new(); $writer->write_graph($graph, 'mygraph.vcg'); DESCRIPTION
Graph::Writer::VCG is a class for writing out a directed graph in the file format used by the VCG tool, originally developed for Visualising Compiler Graphs. The graph must be an instance of the Graph class, which is actually a set of classes developed by Jarkko Hietaniemi. If you have defined any attributes for the graph, nodes, or edges, they will be written out to the file, as long as they are attributes understood by VCG. METHODS
new() Constructor - generate a new writer instance. $writer = Graph::Writer::VCG->new(); This doesn't take any arguments. write_graph() Write a specific graph to a named file: $writer->write_graph($graph, $file); The $file argument can either be a filename, or a filehandle for a previously opened file. KNOWN BUGS AND LIMITATIONS
o Attributes with non-atomic values aren't currently handled. This includes the loc, classname, colorentry, and infoname attributes for graphs, and the loc attribute for nodes, o Can currently only handle graph, node, and edge elements and their attributes. So doesn't know about foldnode_defaults and things like that. SEE ALSO
http://www.cs.uni-sb.de/RW/users/sander/html/gsvcg1.html The home page for VCG. Graph Jarkko Hietaniemi's modules for representing directed graphs, available from CPAN under modules/by-module/Graph/ Algorithms in Perl The O'Reilly book which has a chapter on directed graphs, which is based around Jarkko's modules. Graph::Writer The base-class for Graph::Writer::VCG AUTHOR
Neil Bowers <neil@bowers.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2001-2012, Neil Bowers. All rights reserved. Copyright (c) 2001, Canon Research Centre Europe. All rights reserved. This script is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-14 Graph::Writer::VCG(3pm)